Clipper Realty Inc. (CLPR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 2.84 -- higher than 92.66% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, CLPR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.06, ranking above only 15.58% stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CLPR has less fluctuation in its price than only 16.84% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CLPR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NTES, IMKTA, YETI, ADT and WIT.
CLPR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of CLPR, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 5.2%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Clipper Realty Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Clipper Realty Inc's dividend yield of 6.23% is in the top 14.55%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Real Estate sector, Clipper Realty Inc's expected return of -5.2% is higher than 27.37% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Clipper Realty Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 27.37% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
CLPR Dividend Chart
CLPR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|