Clipper Realty Inc. (CLPR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 1.05 -- higher than 88.35% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- CLPR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.06; for context, that's better than merely 10.2% stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CLPR's price: QCOM, PNW, SJW, COG and GIS.
CLPR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Clipper Realty Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 9.82%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Clipper Realty Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Clipper Realty Inc produces a dividend yield 5.93% -- which falls in the top 11.23%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, CLPR has a beta lower than 31.91% of them.
CLPR Dividend Chart
CLPR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|