Calyxt, Inc. (CLXT): Price and Financial Metrics
CLXT Stock Summary
- CLXT's price/sales ratio is 69.38; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.12% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Calyxt Inc comes in at 741.43%, a number that bests 99% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CLXT is more volatile than 93.44% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Calyxt Inc are AERI, IBIO, PRTK, EYPT, and FLXN.
- Visit CLXT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.calyxt.com.
CLXT Stock Price Chart More Charts
CLXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.61||52-week high||$19.30|
|Prev. close||$5.68||52-week low||$3.55|
|Day high||$5.96||Avg. volume||135,756|
|50-day MA||$6.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.66||Market Cap||184.86M|
Calyxt, Inc. (CLXT) Company Bio
Calyxt, Inc., an agriculture biotechnology company, develops healthier specialty food ingredients and agricultural food crops using gene editing technology for plants. It engages in the development of high oleic soybeans, powdery mildew resistant wheat, cold storable potatoes, high fiber wheat, reduced browning potatoes, and herbicide tolerant wheat. The Company was formerly known as Cellectis Plant Sciences, Inc. and changed its name to Calyxt, Inc. in May 2015. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in New Brighton, Minnesota