Calyxt, Inc. (CLXT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLXT POWR Grades
- CLXT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 69.13% of US stocks.
- CLXT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CLXT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
CLXT Stock Summary
- Calyxt Inc's stock had its IPO on July 20, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 13.21% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Calyxt Inc comes in at 171.95%, a number that bests 96.23% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CLXT is more volatile than 94.33% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLXT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPNE, XENE, MPX, UAMY, and VMI.
- CLXT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Calyxt Inc's official web site, go to www.calyxt.com.
CLXT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, CLXT's price/earnings ratio is 117.43% lower, now standing at -3.6.
- CLXT's price/sales ratio has moved down 717.5 over the prior 49 months.
- CLXT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 19.9 over the prior 49 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLXT.
CLXT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.65||52-week high||$12.43|
|Prev. close||$3.56||52-week low||$3.16|
|Day high||$3.65||Avg. volume||273,322|
|50-day MA||$4.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.52||Market Cap||135.78M|
Calyxt, Inc. (CLXT) Company Bio
Calyxt, Inc., an agriculture biotechnology company, develops healthier specialty food ingredients and agricultural food crops using gene editing technology for plants. It engages in the development of high oleic soybeans, powdery mildew resistant wheat, cold storable potatoes, high fiber wheat, reduced browning potatoes, and herbicide tolerant wheat. The Company was formerly known as Cellectis Plant Sciences, Inc. and changed its name to Calyxt, Inc. in May 2015. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in New Brighton, Minnesota
CLXT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLXT Latest Social Stream
View Full CLXT Social Stream
Latest CLXT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Calyxt Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLXT as an investment opportunity.
Calyxt to Host Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results Conference Call on Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Calyxt, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLXT) will hold a conference call on Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time to discuss its results for the second quarter ended on June 30, 2021. A press release detailing these results will be issued prior to the call.
Calyxt, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLXT), a plant-based biotechnology platform company, today announced the appointment of Michael A. Carr as President and Chief Executive Officer, effective July 27, 2021. Mr. Carr will also serve as a member of Calyxt's Board of Directors. Mr. Carr was most recently the Vice President of M&A, Strategy, and Innovation at Darling Ingredients, Inc., a global developer and producer of sustainable natural ingredients and renewable energy.
Triploid Breeding Process is Calyxt''s Second Announced Advancement and Part of a Comprehensive Approach to Improving Hemp GeneticsROSEVILLE, MN / ACCESSWIRE / July 8, 2021 / Calyxt, Inc. (NASDAQ:CL
Let’s take a look away from the headline-grabbing market giants, and head into the world of penny stocks. Traditionally, these were stocks priced at just pennies per share – that’s the old English copper penny, when it was 240 pence to the pound – but nowadays the ‘pennies’ are stocks with share prices under $5. The penny stocks offer retail investors a series of advantages, all connected. Their low price makes the cost of entry to the market affordable – a relatively small investment can net a large bloc of shares.
Doudna's breakthrough in CRISPR has since ushered in a new era of genetic engineering, making these the best gene-editing stocks to buy.
CLXT Price Returns