Calyxt, Inc. (CLXT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLXT POWR Grades
- CLXT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 68.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLXT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- CLXT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 5.6% of US stocks).
CLXT Stock Summary
- Calyxt Inc's stock had its IPO on July 20, 2017, making it an older stock than only 13.09% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Calyxt Inc comes in at 171.95%, a number that bests 96.51% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Calyxt Inc's share price is greater than that of 87.29% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Calyxt Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be XENE, SPNE, BAND, MPX, and SKY.
- Visit CLXT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.calyxt.com.
CLXT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.25||52-week high||$12.43|
|Prev. close||$3.83||52-week low||$3.16|
|Day high||$4.32||Avg. volume||278,555|
|50-day MA||$5.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.89||Market Cap||158.10M|
Calyxt, Inc. (CLXT) Company Bio
Calyxt, Inc., an agriculture biotechnology company, develops healthier specialty food ingredients and agricultural food crops using gene editing technology for plants. It engages in the development of high oleic soybeans, powdery mildew resistant wheat, cold storable potatoes, high fiber wheat, reduced browning potatoes, and herbicide tolerant wheat. The Company was formerly known as Cellectis Plant Sciences, Inc. and changed its name to Calyxt, Inc. in May 2015. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in New Brighton, Minnesota
CLXT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLXT Latest Social Stream
View Full CLXT Social Stream
Latest CLXT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Calyxt Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLXT as an investment opportunity.
ETROSEVILLE, MN / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 /Calyxt, Inc. (NASDAQ:CLXT), a plant-based technology company, today announced financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Calyxt, Inc. (NASDAQ:CLXT) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
If you want to know who really controls Calyxt, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CLXT ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its...
Calyxt to Host First Quarter 2021 Financial Results Conference Call on Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Calyxt to Host First Quarter 2021 Financial Results Conference Call on Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 4:30 p. Eastern TimeROSEVILLE, MN / ACCESSWIRE /April 15, 2021 /Calyxt, Inc.
Calyxt, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CLXT ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 25% in the last month...
CLXT Price Returns