Capstead Mortgage Corp (CMO) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering CMO.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
CMO Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- CMO has a higher average analyst price target than 13.74% of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of CMO is less than 85.2% of Real Estate stocks.
- CMO has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 84.29% of Trading stocks.
- CMO has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 21.2% of Real Estate stocks.
- Capstead Mortgage Corp's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of CMO is higher than practically none of all US stocks.
- CMO has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Is CMO a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!