Chimerix, Inc. (CMRX): Price and Financial Metrics
CMRX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Chimerix Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.55% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Chimerix Inc is higher than it is for about just 7.65% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Chimerix Inc comes in at 153%, a number that bests 96.01% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Chimerix Inc are IOTS, INSM, TELL, ABUS, and ADMP.
- Visit CMRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chimerix.com.
CMRX Stock Price Chart More Charts
CMRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.67||52-week high||$4.40|
|Prev. close||$1.64||52-week low||$1.25|
|Day high||$1.68||Avg. volume||335,410|
|50-day MA||$1.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.50||Market Cap||102.51M|
Chimerix, Inc. (CMRX) Company Bio
Chimerix is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to discovering, developing and commercializing novel, oral antivirals in areas of high unmet medical need. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Durham, North Carolina.