Chimerix, Inc. (CMRX): Price and Financial Metrics
CMRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.38||52-week high||$2.90|
|Prev. close||$1.41||52-week low||$1.09|
|Day high||$1.43||Avg. volume||852,195|
|50-day MA||$1.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.75||Market Cap||122.25M|
CMRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMRX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CMRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.88% of US stocks.
- CMRX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CMRX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4.21% of US stocks).
CMRX Stock Summary
- CMRX's current price/earnings ratio is 0.73, which is higher than just 0.73% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, CMRX has reported earnings growth of -274.57%, putting it ahead of merely 6.02% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CHIMERIX INC comes in at 5,998.75%, a number that bests 99.74% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHIMERIX INC, a group of peers worth examining would be OCUP, CAPR, ARCT, MRSN, and ZYME.
- Visit CMRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chimerix.com.
CMRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CMRX's price/sales ratio is 27.45% lower, now standing at 3.7.
- CMRX's price/sales ratio has moved down 9.2 over the prior 123 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CMRX.
CMRX Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -49.37%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -43.98%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -42.16%.
The table below shows CMRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CMRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CMRX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.17% of graded US stocks.
- CMRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 340th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CDXC, NAII, and PLX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CMRX.
The table below shows CMRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CMRX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CMRX, see our CMRX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$17.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.33 (Strong Buy)|
Chimerix, Inc. (CMRX) Company Bio
Chimerix is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to discovering, developing and commercializing novel, oral antivirals in areas of high unmet medical need. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Durham, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
CMRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMRX Latest Social Stream
View Full CMRX Social Stream
Latest CMRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHIMERIX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMRX as an investment opportunity.
Chimerix First Quarter 2023 Earnings: Beats Expectations
Chimerix ( NASDAQ:CMRX ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$283.0k (up by US$268.0k from 1Q...
Chimerix (CMRX) Reports Q1 Loss, Misses Revenue Estimates
Chimerix (CMRX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 19.14%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Chimerix Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Provides Operational Update
– European Union Study Authorization for Phase 3 ACTION Received, Reiterate First Efficacy Data Expected Early 2025 – – Completion of ONC206 Dose Escalation Expected by First Half 2024 – – Conference Call at 8:30 a.m. ET Today – DURHAM, N.C., May 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chimerix (NASDAQ:CMRX), a biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to develop medicines that meaningfully improve and extend the lives of patients facing deadly diseases, today reported financial results for the first quar
Chimerix to Report First Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Provide an Operational Update on May 4, 2023
DURHAM, N.C., April 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chimerix (NASDAQ:CMRX), a biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to develop medicines that meaningfully improve and extend the lives of patients facing deadly diseases, today announced that it will host a live conference call and audio webcast on Thursday, May 4, 2023 at 8:30 a.m. ET to report financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023, and to provide a business overview. To access the live conference call, please dial (646)
Chimerix Announces Presentation of Multiple Imipridone Datasets at American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting
Key Presentation Highlights Ability of ONC201 to Reverse Epigenetic Signature of H3 K27M Mutation in Glioma Patients Multiple Preclinical Datasets Support Potential of Imipridone Platform DURHAM, N.C., April 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chimerix (NASDAQ:CMRX), a biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to develop medicines that meaningfully improve and extend the lives of patients facing deadly diseases, today announced a summary of presentations at the American Association for Cancer Research
CMRX Price Returns
Continue Researching CMRXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Chimerix Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Chimerix Inc (CMRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Chimerix Inc (CMRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Chimerix Inc (CMRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...