Comtech Telecommunications Corp. (CMTL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CMTL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CMTL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CMTL is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CMTL's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.52% of US stocks).
CMTL Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -34.01%, Comtech Telecommunications Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 12.02% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CMTL's revenue has grown -10.15% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 10.77% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CMTL comes in at 24.58% -- higher than that of 93.08% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Comtech Telecommunications Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SNES, AMRS, HTGM, BYND, and ICAD.
- CMTL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Comtech Telecommunications Corp's official web site, go to www.comtechtel.com.
CMTL Valuation Summary
- CMTL's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 79.82% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CMTL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 39.3.
- CMTL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 39.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CMTL.
CMTL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 14.63%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -8.99%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 631%.
The table below shows CMTL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CMTL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CMTL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.6% of graded US stocks.
- CMTL's asset turnover comes in at 0.603 -- ranking 125th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- VSAT, CODA, and NNDM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CMTL.
The table below shows CMTL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CMTL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMTL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.61||52-week high||$27.70|
|Prev. close||$12.48||52-week low||$11.19|
|Day high||$12.73||Avg. volume||129,537|
|50-day MA||$14.08||Dividend yield||3.17%|
|200-day MA||$21.10||Market Cap||334.37M|
Comtech Telecommunications Corp. (CMTL) Company Bio
Comtech Telecommunications Corp. designs, develops, produces, and markets products, systems, and services for communications solutions in the United States and internationally. The company operates in three segments: Telecommunications Transmission, RF Microwave Amplifiers, and Mobile Data Communications. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Melville, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
CMTL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMTL Latest Social Stream
View Full CMTL Social Stream
Latest CMTL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Comtech Telecommunications Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMTL as an investment opportunity.
EchoStar (SATS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -76% and 3.40%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Sierra Wireless (SWIR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 125% and 21.31%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Diamond Equity Research to Host Emerging Growth Invitational Virtual Investor Conference on February 24, 2022
Presenting Companies to Host 25 Minute Presentations Followed by Question-and-Answer Session; Conference Open to all Retail and Institutional InvestorsNEW YORK, Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Diamond Equity Research, a leading small-capitalization equity research and conference provider, will host its quarterly Emerging Growth Invitational investor conference on February 24, 2022. The conference, which is open to all retail and institutional investors, will consist of a series of twenty five
Qualys (QLYS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 5% and 1.16%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MELVILLE, N.Y., January 31, 2022--January 31, 2022--Comtech Telecommunications Corp. (NASDAQ: CMTL), a leading global provider of next-generation 911 emergency systems and secure wireless communications technologies, today unveiled Comtech ELEVATE™, a breakthrough next generation Very Small Aperture Terminal ("VSAT") technology solution. Designed to meet the evolving communications demands of a broad range of markets, Comtech ELEVATE™ is an all-inclusive highly intelligent, modular platform capa
CMTL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CMTLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Comtech Telecommunications Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Comtech Telecommunications Corp (CMTL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Comtech Telecommunications Corp (CMTL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Comtech Telecommunications Corp (CMTL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch