Comtech Telecommunications Corp. (CMTL): Price and Financial Metrics
CMTL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.90||52-week high||$16.87|
|Prev. close||$11.91||52-week low||$7.91|
|Day high||$11.99||Avg. volume||210,902|
|50-day MA||$10.71||Dividend yield||0.82%|
|200-day MA||$10.90||Market Cap||335.56M|
CMTL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMTL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CMTL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CMTL is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CMTL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 7.46% of US stocks).
CMTL Stock Summary
- COMTECH TELECOMMUNICATIONS CORP's stock had its IPO on February 18, 1992, making it an older stock than 83.05% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.62, COMTECH TELECOMMUNICATIONS CORP has a higher such ratio than just 23.55% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 17.31%, COMTECH TELECOMMUNICATIONS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 75.98% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COMTECH TELECOMMUNICATIONS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be TNDM, TWOU, PHG, HCTI, and VERI.
- CMTL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COMTECH TELECOMMUNICATIONS CORP's official web site, go to www.comtechtel.com.
CMTL Valuation Summary
- CMTL's EV/EBIT ratio is -34.8; this is 284.13% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- CMTL's price/sales ratio has moved down 2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CMTL.
CMTL Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 7.26%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 156.89%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -341.53%.
The table below shows CMTL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CMTL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CMTL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.6% of graded US stocks.
- CMTL's asset turnover comes in at 0.603 -- ranking 125th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- VSAT, CODA, and NNDM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CMTL.
The table below shows CMTL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Comtech Telecommunications Corp. (CMTL) Company Bio
Comtech Telecommunications Corp. designs, develops, produces, and markets products, systems, and services for communications solutions in the United States and internationally. The company operates in three segments: Telecommunications Transmission, RF Microwave Amplifiers, and Mobile Data Communications. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Melville, New York.
CMTL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMTL Latest Social Stream
View Full CMTL Social Stream
Latest CMTL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMTECH TELECOMMUNICATIONS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMTL as an investment opportunity.
Shareholders in Comtech Telecommunications (NASDAQ:CMTL) are in the red if they invested five years ago
It is doubtless a positive to see that the Comtech Telecommunications Corp. ( NASDAQ:CMTL ) share price has gained some...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Small-caps have roared back into favor as of late. And while they carry a more volatile nature, their explosive growth characteristics are impossible to ignore. Who doesn't want in on the 'next big thing'?
The consensus price target hints at a 28.2% upside potential for Comtech (CMTL). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
Comtech Receives $20.0 Million Order from Spectra Group to Service Multiple NATO and European Regional Orders for Next Generation Troposcatter Systems
MELVILLE, N.Y., November 09, 2023--November 9, 2023-- Comtech (NASDAQ: CMTL), a global technology leader, announced today, the receipt of a $20.0 million order from the company’s UK-based partners, Spectra Group. The order will allow Spectra Group, the appointed regional distributor of Comtech’s Compact Over-the-Horizon Transportable Terminal (COMET), to service multiple orders already received, and several expected follow-on orders from undisclosed customers in the NATO and European regions.
CMTL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CMTLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Comtech Telecommunications Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Comtech Telecommunications Corp (CMTL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Comtech Telecommunications Corp (CMTL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Comtech Telecommunications Corp (CMTL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch