Comtech Telecommunications Corp. (CMTL): Price and Financial Metrics
CMTL Stock Summary
- CMTL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 248.55 -- higher than 83.72% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- CMTL's went public 28.01 years ago, making it older than 81.24% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 31.09, Comtech Telecommunications Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 71.91% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CMTL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMOT, SCL, SYNC, MSTR, and SPCB.
- CMTL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Comtech Telecommunications Corp's official web site, go to www.comtechtel.com.
CMTL Stock Price Chart More Charts
CMTL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.52||52-week high||$38.00|
|Prev. close||$34.20||52-week low||$20.94|
|Day high||$35.35||Avg. volume||260,297|
|50-day MA||$34.48||Dividend yield||1.19%|
|200-day MA||$30.41||Market Cap||817.55M|
Comtech Telecommunications Corp. (CMTL) Company Bio
Comtech Telecommunications Corp. designs, develops, produces, and markets products, systems, and services for communications solutions in the United States and internationally. The company operates in three segments: Telecommunications Transmission, RF Microwave Amplifiers, and Mobile Data Communications. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Melville, New York.
CMTL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Comtech Telecommunications Corp. To summarize, we found that Comtech Telecommunications Corp ranked in the 73st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 116.17%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CMTL, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 80% of its capital from equity, and 20% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than just 24.42% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.5 years, is 0.22% -- higher than 66.74% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Comtech Telecommunications Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 5.19. This coverage rate is greater than that of 55.84% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|