Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc. (CNAT): Price and Financial Metrics
CNAT Stock Summary
- CNAT has a higher market value than only 5.84% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $13,832,093.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -96.8%, Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.29% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CNAT is more volatile than 93.21% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MGEN, KALV, ORMP, RCUS, and BCRX.
- Visit CNAT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.conatuspharma.com.
CNAT Stock Price Chart More Charts
CNAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.38||52-week high||$3.08|
|Prev. close||$0.38||52-week low||$0.25|
|Day high||$0.40||Avg. volume||1,046,990|
|50-day MA||$0.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.42||Market Cap||12.60M|
Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc. (CNAT) Company Bio
Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc., a biotechnology company, focuses on the development and commercialization of novel medicines to treat liver diseases in the United States. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in San Diego, California.