Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc. (CNAT): Price and Financial Metrics
CNAT Stock Summary
- CNAT has a higher market value than just 5.29% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $11,609,670.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -96.05%, Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.41% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc's share price is greater than that of 99.03% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CTMX, ORMP, ATHX, KALV, and RCUS.
- CNAT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.conatuspharma.com.
CNAT Stock Price Chart More Charts
CNAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.37||52-week high||$3.08|
|Prev. close||$0.39||52-week low||$0.25|
|Day high||$0.39||Avg. volume||833,865|
|50-day MA||$0.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.69||Market Cap||12.27M|
Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc. (CNAT) Company Bio
Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc., a biotechnology company, focuses on the development and commercialization of novel medicines to treat liver diseases in the United States. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in San Diego, California.