Century Bancorp, Inc. - (CNBKA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNBKA POWR Grades
- CNBKA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 86.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CNBKA is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CNBKA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.75% of US stocks).
CNBKA Stock Summary
- CNBKA's went public 31.35 years ago, making it older than 84.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.64 for Century Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 97.25% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CNBKA comes in at 24.27% -- higher than that of 89.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNBKA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DISCA, TLGT, ALJJ, VTOL, and FTCH.
- Visit CNBKA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.centurybank.com.
CNBKA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CNBKA's price/earnings ratio is 21.49% higher, now standing at 14.7.
- CNBKA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2.5 over the prior 243 months.
- CNBKA's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNBKA.
CNBKA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNBKA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$114.27||52-week high||$121.32|
|Prev. close||$114.21||52-week low||$63.28|
|Day high||$114.30||Avg. volume||16,169|
|50-day MA||$114.12||Dividend yield||0.63%|
|200-day MA||$94.06||Market Cap||636.26M|
Century Bancorp, Inc. - (CNBKA) Company Bio
Century Bancorp provides banking products and services to commercial enterprises, state and local governments and agencies, nonprofit organizations, and individuals in Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Medford, Massachusetts.
CNBKA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNBKA Latest Social Stream
View Full CNBKA Social Stream
Latest CNBKA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Century Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNBKA as an investment opportunity.
Every investor in Century Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CNBK.A ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
Century Bancorp, Inc. Announces Earnings for Q2 2021, Up 7.6%; Record Loans; Quarterly Dividend Declared
MEDFORD, Mass., July 13, 2021--Century Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:CNBKA) (www.centurybank.com) ("the Company") today announced net income of $21,593,000 for the six months ended June 30, 2021, or $3.88 per Class A share diluted, an increase of 9.5% compared to net income of $19,722,000, or $3.54 per Class A share diluted, for the same period a year ago. Total assets increased 14.2% from $6.36 billion at December 31, 2020 to $7.26 billion at June 30, 2021. For the quarter ended June 30, 2021, net inco
Earnings results for Century Bancorp , Analyst Opinion on Century Bancorp , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:CNBKA), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post How Have the Numbers Shaped Up for Century Bancorp (NASDAQ:CNBKA) appeared first on .
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates the Following Companies CNBKA, HGV, SPRT, PFBI, MFNC
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Century Bancorp, Inc. concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary 
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates the Following Companies - CNBKA, HGV, SPRT, PFBI, MFNC
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
CNBKA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|