Century Bancorp, Inc. - (CNBKA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNBKA POWR Grades
- CNBKA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 85.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CNBKA is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- CNBKA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 18.38% of US stocks).
CNBKA Stock Summary
- Century Bancorp Inc's stock had its IPO on March 27, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.23% of US equities in our set.
- CNBKA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.22% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CNBKA comes in at 24.27% -- higher than that of 90.53% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Century Bancorp Inc are DISCA, RH, ATSG, AAT, and VTOL.
- Visit CNBKA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.centurybank.com.
CNBKA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNBKA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$113.95||52-week high||$121.32|
|Prev. close||$114.25||52-week low||$57.99|
|Day high||$114.41||Avg. volume||19,197|
|50-day MA||$104.95||Dividend yield||0.63%|
|200-day MA||$82.62||Market Cap||634.47M|
Century Bancorp, Inc. - (CNBKA) Company Bio
Century Bancorp provides banking products and services to commercial enterprises, state and local governments and agencies, nonprofit organizations, and individuals in Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Medford, Massachusetts.
CNBKA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNBKA Latest Social Stream
View Full CNBKA Social Stream
Latest CNBKA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Century Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNBKA as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates INSW, CADE, NCBS, CNBKA, NUAN; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
Today's call will include forward-looking statements, including statements about Eastern's future financial and operating results, outlook, business strategies and plans, including its pending merger with Century Bancorp, Inc., as well as other opportunities and potential risks that management foresees. Such forward-looking statements reflect management's current estimates or beliefs and are subject to known and unknown risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results or the timing of events to differ materially from those expressed or implied in such forward-looking statements. Listeners are referred to disclosures set forth under the caption Forward-looking Statements in the earnings press release, as well as the risk factors and other disclosures contained in the company's rec...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 29, 2021 / Lifshitz Law Firm, P.:Aegion Corporation (NASDAQ:AEGN)Lifshitz Law Firm, P.
SHAREHOLDER NOTICE: Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces an Investigation of Century Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ - CNBKA)
BALA CYNWYD, PA / ACCESSWIRE / April 28, 2021 / Law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC announces that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Century Bancorp, Inc. ("Century Bancorp" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:CNBKA) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of federal and state law in connection with the agreement to be acquired by Eastern Bankshares, Inc.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Continues to Investigate MIDD, CNBKA, WRI, GFN; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, April 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: The Middleby Corporation (NASDAQ: MIDD) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its merger with Welbilt, Inc. Welbilt shareholders are expected to receive Middleby stock in connection with the merger. Upon closing of the transaction, Middleby shareholders will own approximately 76% of the combined company on a fully diluted basis. If you are a Middleby shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options. Century Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: CNBKA) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to ...
CNBKA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|