Century Bancorp, Inc. - (CNBKA): Price and Financial Metrics
CNBKA Stock Summary
- For CNBKA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87.63% of US equities we're observing.
- CNBKA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.75% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CNBKA is more volatile than only 4.96% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Century Bancorp Inc are RH, AAT, AT, ABR, and BKCC.
- Visit CNBKA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.centurybank.com.
CNBKA Stock Price Chart More Charts
CNBKA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.10||52-week high||$95.70|
|Prev. close||$85.80||52-week low||$70.20|
|Day high||$86.61||Avg. volume||9,216|
|50-day MA||$88.68||Dividend yield||0.56%|
|200-day MA||$87.07||Market Cap||473.75M|
Century Bancorp, Inc. - (CNBKA) Company Bio
Century Bancorp provides banking products and services to commercial enterprises, state and local governments and agencies, nonprofit organizations, and individuals in Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Medford, Massachusetts.