CNH Industrial N.V. (CNHI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNHI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CNHI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CNHI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CNHI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
CNHI Stock Summary
- CNH Industrial NV's market capitalization of $30,881,771,388 is ahead of 91.72% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CNHI is 3.99 -- better than 89.4% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2,375.52, CNH Industrial NV P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.76% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CNH Industrial NV are BFAM, BCOR, FMX, JJSF, and AMRN.
- Visit CNHI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cnhindustrial.com.
CNHI Valuation Summary
- CNHI's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 38.89% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 94 months, CNHI's price/sales ratio has gone up $0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNHI.
CNHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.30||52-week high||$18.49|
|Prev. close||$17.47||52-week low||$6.59|
|Day high||$17.30||Avg. volume||2,692,290|
|50-day MA||$16.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.74||Market Cap||23.42B|
CNH Industrial N.V. (CNHI) Company Bio
CNH Industrial NV designs, produces, markets, sells, and finances agricultural and construction equipment, trucks, commercial vehicles, buses, and specialty vehicles, engines, transmissions, and axles worldwide. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
CNHI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for CNH Industrial NV. To summarize, we found that CNH Industrial NV ranked in the 77th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 216.17%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for CNH Industrial NV ended up being:
- 54% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 18.71% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), CNH Industrial NV has a reliance on debt greater than 82.36% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CNHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNHI Latest Social Stream
View Full CNHI Social Stream
Latest CNHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CNH Industrial NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNHI as an investment opportunity.
3 Stocks With High Zacks Ranks AND Top Style Scores
CNH INDUSTRIAL N.V. Gerrit Marx President Commercial and Specialty Vehicles CNH Industrial London, June 11, 2021 As work proceeds apace to deliver the previously announced spin-off of its On-Highway business, CNH Industrial N.V. (NYSE: CNHI / MI: CNHI) has named Gerrit Marx as the designated Chief Executive Officer of the new entity, which is expected to assume independent operations in early 2022. The new On-Highway business will include the following brands and their respective activities: IVE
Does CNH Industrial (CNHI) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Due to improving economic conditions and inflationary concerns, global commodity prices have been soaring, boosting agriculture stocks.
As the economy recovers, manufacturing stocks are a critical investment opportunity.
CNHI Price Returns