ConnectOne Bancorp, Inc. (CNOB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -7.98 -- higher than merely 20.49% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CNOB's price: NYC, RKT, CNXN, UFAB and SQFT.
CNOB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of CNOB, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 68.29% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for ConnectOne Bancorp Inc are:
- Given its market cap of around 1 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than merely 21.04% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -68.29%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than merely 17.08% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, CNOB has a discount rate lower than merely 17.08% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, CNOB's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than merely 23.56% of them.
CNOB Dividend Chart
CNOB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CNOB Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on CNOB dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about ConnectOne Bancorp Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
ConnectOne Bancorp Inc Common Stock (CNOB) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for ConnectOne Bancorp Inc (CNOB) - Dividend Investor
ConnectOne Bancorp Inc (CNOB) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha