Cornerstone Building Brands Inc (CNR) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Cornerstone Building Brands Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
Over the past 116 days, CNR's average price target has gone up $0.25.
CNR Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- The average analyst price target of CNR is higher than 24.45% of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of CNR is lower than 24.64% of all US stocks.
- Cornerstone Building Brands Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 29.17% of Construction Materials stocks.
- Cornerstone Building Brands Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 31.32% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- Cornerstone Building Brands Inc's NA is greater than nearly none of all US stocks.
In terms of price targets and recommendations offered by analysts, the stocks in the Construction Materials industry with the ratings most similar to Cornerstone Building Brands Inc are B, ACA and HLIO.
Make investment decisions regarding CNR using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.