Capital One Financial Corp. (COF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, COF has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 95.98% US-listed dividend payers.
- COF has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 12,760,000,000; for context, that's better than 99.01% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- COF is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 95.69% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with COF that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CMCT, WPG, SNX, MEOH and STAF.
COF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for COF, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 60.55% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Capital One Financial Corp are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Capital One Financial Corp's expected return of -60.55% is higher than only 15.95% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Capital One Financial Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than only 15.95% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Capital One Financial Corp, its beta is lower than only 15.77% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Capital One Financial Corp has an equity discount rate lower than only 16.54% of them.
COF Dividend Chart
COF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
COF Dividends vs. Peers
COF's dividend yield currently ranks #23 of 65 vs. its peers in the Consumer Financial Services category.