ChoiceOne Financial Services, Inc. (COFS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, COFS has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than merely 14.27% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- COFS's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -1,059.13% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than merely 0.88% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with COFS's price: UTI, FANH, OR, APD and KEP.
COFS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Choiceone Financial Services Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 890.67%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Choiceone Financial Services Inc are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 890.67%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 99.62% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Choiceone Financial Services Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 99.62% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Choiceone Financial Services Inc, its beta is lower than 98.82% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, COFS's equity discount rate is less than 99.81% of those stocks.
COFS Dividend Chart
COFS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|