ChoiceOne Financial Services, Inc. (COFS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, COFS has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than only 14.51% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- COFS reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.23% over the past 5.5 years.
- COFS's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -1,056.75% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than just 0.8% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with COFS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PEGA, REYN, ETR, PBR and ED.
COFS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Choiceone Financial Services Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 219.85%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of COFS, investors may wish to consider are:
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Choiceone Financial Services Inc, its beta is lower than 97.51% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- Based on dividend growth rate, COFS boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 87.95% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Choiceone Financial Services Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 84.44% of them.
COFS Dividend Chart
COFS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|