Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COHN Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 45.97 for COHEN & CO INC; that's greater than it is for 99.33% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -88.7%, COHEN & CO INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 1.72% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for COHEN & CO INC comes in at -68.24%, a number that bests merely 2.5% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to COHN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JXN, EQH, VOYA, MDWT, and AMP.
- Visit COHN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ifmi.com.
COHN Valuation Summary
- COHN's price/earnings ratio is -2.3; this is 119.66% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 193 months, COHN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 7517.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COHN.
COHN Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 142.38%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -72.44%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 664.48%.
The table below shows COHN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
COHN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- COHN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.61% of graded US stocks.
- COHN's asset turnover comes in at 0.027 -- ranking 323rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- DEI, AVB, and AAIC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with COHN.
The table below shows COHN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
COHN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COHN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.84||52-week high||$17.97|
|Prev. close||$8.88||52-week low||$8.05|
|Day high||$8.88||Avg. volume||4,727|
|50-day MA||$8.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.84||Market Cap||15.18M|
Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN) Company Bio
Cohen & Company Inc. is a publicly owned investment manager. The firm primarily provides its services to individuals and institutions. It manages separate client-focused fixed income portfolios. Institutional Financial Markets, Inc. also manages funds and collateralized debt obligations for its clients. It invests in the fixed income and alternative investment markets across the globe. The firm's fixed income investments include U.S. trust preferred securities, European hybrid capital securities, Asian commercial real estate debt, mortgage backed securities, and asset backed securities. The firm was formerly known as Institutional Financial Markets, Inc. Cohen & Company Inc. was founded in 1999 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with additional offices in New York City; Boca Raton, Florida; Chicago, Illinois; Bethesda, Maryland; Boston, Massachusetts; Paris, France; and London, United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
COHN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COHN Latest Social Stream
View Full COHN Social Stream
Latest COHN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COHEN & CO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COHN as an investment opportunity.
/PRNewswire/ -- Cohen & Company, one of the country''s top tax and accounting firms featuring a nationally recognized Investment Industry Services Group,…
Cohen & Company Capital Markets Continues Strong Growth Despite Tumultuous Capital Market Environment
Cohen & Company Capital Markets ("CCM"), a leading full-service boutique investment bank with a focus on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), capital markets, and SPAC advisory, closed out a strong 2022. CCM announced or closed transactions that represent over $18 billion in M&A volume and nearly $5 billion in capital raised, including nine successfully closed or announced private investments in private equity (PIPEs), raising $1.6 billion since the firm was founded in 2021.
The following slide deck was published by Cohen & Company Inc.
Board Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.25 per Share Board Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.25 per Share
No summary available.
COHN Price Returns