Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COHN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where COHN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.35% of US stocks.
- COHN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 57 days.
- COHN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
COHN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.46, Cohen & Co Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 1.36% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.19, Cohen & Co Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 2.6% of stocks in our set.
- COHN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.72% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to COHN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GCMG, PZN, GTX, SDC, and CANO.
- COHN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cohen & Co Inc's official web site, go to www.ifmi.com.
COHN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, COHN's EV/EBIT ratio is 2486.05% higher, now standing at 222.4.
- COHN's price/sales ratio has moved down 8.6 over the prior 175 months.
- Over the past 175 months, COHN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 79.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COHN.
COHN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 19.53%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 19.53%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 971.04%.
The table below shows COHN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
COHN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- COHN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.61% of graded US stocks.
- COHN's asset turnover comes in at 0.027 -- ranking 323rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- DEI, AVB, and AAIC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with COHN.
The table below shows COHN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
COHN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COHN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.39||52-week high||$49.95|
|Prev. close||$10.76||52-week low||$10.20|
|Day high||$10.54||Avg. volume||10,566|
|50-day MA||$14.23||Dividend yield||9.62%|
|200-day MA||$16.18||Market Cap||16.08M|
Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN) Company Bio
Cohen & Company Inc. is a publicly owned investment manager. The firm primarily provides its services to individuals and institutions. It manages separate client-focused fixed income portfolios. Institutional Financial Markets, Inc. also manages funds and collateralized debt obligations for its clients. It invests in the fixed income and alternative investment markets across the globe. The firm's fixed income investments include U.S. trust preferred securities, European hybrid capital securities, Asian commercial real estate debt, mortgage backed securities, and asset backed securities. The firm was formerly known as Institutional Financial Markets, Inc. Cohen & Company Inc. was founded in 1999 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with additional offices in New York City; Boca Raton, Florida; Chicago, Illinois; Bethesda, Maryland; Boston, Massachusetts; Paris, France; and London, United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
COHN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COHN Latest Social Stream
View Full COHN Social Stream
Latest COHN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cohen & Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COHN as an investment opportunity.
Cohen & Company Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:COHN) saw a large drop in short interest in the month of November. As of November 30th, there was short interest totalling 45,400 shares, a drop of 17.3% from the November 15th total of 54,900 shares. Currently, 5.4% of the company’s stock are short sold. Based on an average daily volume […]
The SPAC sponsor is led by Philadelphia-based Cohen & Co. and is receiving an additional investment from Betsy Cohen.
Rezolve has entered into a definitive business combination agreement with Cohen & Company backed Armada Acquisition Corp. I (NASDAQ: AACI)Deal positions Rezolve as a leader of Mobile Commerce transformation globallyPowerful partner driven business model positions Rezolve to quickly capitalize on very large market opportunityThe transaction is expected to result in $190 million in gross proceeds, including $150 million in trust (assuming no redemptions) and approximately $40 million of additional
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio — Cohen & Company plans to double the staff in its Youngstown office over the next several years.Plus: The next generation’s workforce answers the question: Will you stay or leave after you graduate? Cohen & Company to Double…
Cohen & Company Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:COHN) was the target of a large growth in short interest in October. As of October 29th, there was short interest totalling 58,900 shares, a growth of 70.7% from the October 14th total of 34,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 86,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.7 
COHN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|