Americold Realty Trust Common Shares (COLD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 3.75 years, COLD has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 10.29%.
- COLD's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 3.75 years is -0.5% -- which is higher than about only 0.73% stocks we're looking at.
- COLD's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 139.09% over the past 3.75 years -- higher than 94.51% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with COLD's price: HA, TPR, FBSS, HRC and ABCB.
COLD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of COLD, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 17.74%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Americold Realty Trust are:
- As for its position relative to other Real Estate stocks that issue dividends, COLD provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than only 13.48% such stocks.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, COLD boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 87.1% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, Americold Realty Trust has an equity discount rate lower than 86.52% of them.
COLD Dividend Chart
COLD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
COLD Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CSAL||Com Sls Lease Cn||8.48%|
|2||ILPT||Industrial Logistics Properties Trust of Beneficial Interest||6.04%|
|3||PLYM||Plymouth Industrial REIT, Inc.||6.03%|
|4||STAG||Stag Industrial, Inc.||4.79%|
|5||MNR||Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation||4.59%|
|6||CUBE||CubeSmart Common Shares||4.14%|
|7||NSA||National Storage Affiliates Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||4.03%|
|8||LSI||Life Storage, Inc.||3.95%|
|9||RYN||Rayonier Inc. REIT||3.90%|
|11||EXR||Extra Space Storage Inc||3.27%|
|12||IIPR||Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc.||2.98%|
|13||CMCT||CIM Commercial Trust Corporation||2.78%|
|14||DRE||Duke Realty Corporation||2.66%|
|15||COLD||Americold Realty Trust Common Shares||2.47%|
|16||FR||First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc.||2.35%|
|18||EGP||EastGroup Properties, Inc.||2.25%|
|19||TRNO||Terreno Realty Corporation||1.99%|
|20||REXR||Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc.||1.77%|
|21||JCAP||Jernigan Capital, Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on COLD dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Americold Realty Trust and its dividends:
Americold Realty Trust Common Stock (COLD) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Americold Realty Trust (COLD) - Dividend Investor
Americold Realty Trust (COLD) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha