Americold Realty Trust Common Shares (COLD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 3.25 years, COLD has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 11.86%.
- COLD has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.62%, higher than about merely 0.2% stocks in our dividend set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that COLD has less fluctuation in its price than 93.89% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with COLD's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HSBC, PRA, CCR, WEC and COG.
COLD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for COLD, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 30.86%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of COLD, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Real Estate sector, COLD provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 9.79% such stocks.
- Based on dividend growth rate, COLD boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 87.62% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, Americold Realty Trust has an equity discount rate lower than 86.6% of them.
COLD Dividend Chart
COLD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
COLD Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CSAL||Com Sls Lease Cn||8.48%|
|2||ILPT||Industrial Logistics Properties Trust of Beneficial Interest||6.06%|
|3||PLYM||Plymouth Industrial REIT, Inc.||5.68%|
|4||JCAP||Jernigan Capital, Inc.||5.28%|
|5||MNR||Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation||4.69%|
|6||CUBE||CubeSmart Common Shares||4.52%|
|7||STAG||Stag Industrial, Inc.||4.34%|
|8||LSI||Life Storage, Inc.||4.29%|
|9||NSA||National Storage Affiliates Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||4.16%|
|11||IIPR||Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc.||3.96%|
|12||RYN||Rayonier Inc. REIT||3.87%|
|13||EXR||Extra Space Storage Inc||3.52%|
|14||CMCT||CIM Commercial Trust Corporation||2.82%|
|15||DRE||Duke Realty Corporation||2.36%|
|16||FR||First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc.||2.28%|
|17||EGP||EastGroup Properties, Inc.||2.22%|
|19||DCT||DCT Industrial Trust Inc||2.09%|
|20||COLD||Americold Realty Trust Common Shares||2.05%|
|21||REXR||Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc.||1.80%|
|22||TRNO||Terreno Realty Corporation||1.77%|
Looking for More Information on COLD dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Americold Realty Trust and its dividends:
Americold Realty Trust Common Stock (COLD) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Americold Realty Trust (COLD) - Dividend Investor
Americold Realty Trust (COLD) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha