Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc. (CORE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: CORE reports less variability in its cash flow than just 7.34999999999999% of dividend stocks in our set.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, CORE's comes in at -11.56 -- better than merely 8.52% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CORE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: JKHY, HMC, PUK, FRO and GTY.
CORE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for CORE, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 8.29%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CORE, investors may wish to consider are:
- Core-Mark Holding Company Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than 75.64% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for CORE, approximately 89.49% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
CORE Dividend Chart
CORE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CORE Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CORE dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Core-Mark Holding Company Inc and its dividends:
Core-Mark Holding Company Inc Common Stock (CORE) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Core-Mark Holding Company Inc (CORE) - Dividend Investor
Core-Mark Holding Company Inc (CORE) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha