Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc. (CORE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that CORE reports less variability in its free cash flow than just 5.3% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, CORE's comes in at 3.82 -- better than 94.01% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CORE's price: ATO, GD, USLM, KBR and EBAY.
CORE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for CORE, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 2.44%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Core-Mark Holding Company Inc are:
- CORE's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 74.39% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for CORE, approximately 89.58% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
CORE Dividend Chart
CORE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CORE Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CORE dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Core-Mark Holding Company Inc and its dividends:
Core-Mark Holding Company Inc Common Stock (CORE) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Core-Mark Holding Company Inc (CORE) - Dividend Investor
Core-Mark Holding Company Inc (CORE) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha