Coupa Software Incorporated (COUP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COUP POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where COUP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 27.2% of US stocks.
- COUP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- COUP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 4.75% of US stocks).
COUP Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Coupa Software Inc is higher than 98.11% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 30.1, Coupa Software Inc has a higher such ratio than 93.05% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 97.81%, Coupa Software Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 90.24% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to COUP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FOUR, ZS, SPLK, RUN, and FIVN.
- COUP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Coupa Software Inc's official web site, go to www.coupa.com.
COUP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COUP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$231.04||52-week high||$377.04|
|Prev. close||$223.80||52-week low||$199.66|
|Day high||$231.31||Avg. volume||1,286,449|
|50-day MA||$259.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$298.42||Market Cap||16.96B|
Coupa Software Incorporated (COUP) Company Bio
Coupa Software Inc. provides cloud-based spend management platform. The company’s platform connects organization with suppliers globally; and provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money, as well as enables businesses to achieve savings that drive profitability. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Mateo, California.
COUP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for COUP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Coupa Software Inc ranked in the 49th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Coupa Software Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Coupa Software Inc over the past 3.28 years is 1.03%; that's higher than 86.44% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Coupa Software Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 30 -- greater than 90.53% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Coupa Software Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.68. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 18.36% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
COUP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COUP Latest Social Stream
View Full COUP Social Stream
Latest COUP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Coupa Software Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COUP as an investment opportunity.
Let's talk about the popular Coupa Software Incorporated ( NASDAQ:COUP ). The company's shares received a lot of...
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP) announced that it will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss its fiscal first quarter 2022 financial results on Monday, June 7, 2021, at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time (4:30 p.m. Eastern Time).
Bill Gates thinks companies are going public too early.
Coupa Software (COUP) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
In this article, we are going to talk about the 14 best cloud computing stocks to invest in. You can skip our detailed discussion about the trends in the Cloud computing industry and go to the 5 Best Cloud Computing Stocks to Invest In. Cloud computing is one of the most in-demand and fastest-growing tech […]
COUP Price Returns