Coupa Software Incorporated (COUP): Price and Financial Metrics
COUP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for COUP is currently 256.15, higher than 98.99% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- COUP's price/sales ratio is 26.94; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.02% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 347.69%, Coupa Software Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.66% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Coupa Software Inc are CLDR, OKTA, SPLK, INST, and ZEN.
- Visit COUP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.coupa.com.
COUP Stock Price Chart More Charts
COUP Price/Volume Stats
Coupa Software Incorporated (COUP) Company Bio
Coupa Software Inc. provides cloud-based spend management platform. The company’s platform connects organization with suppliers globally; and provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money, as well as enables businesses to achieve savings that drive profitability. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Mateo, California.