Coupa Software Incorporated (COUP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COUP POWR Grades
- COUP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 69.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for COUP is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- COUP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
COUP Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for COUPA SOFTWARE INC is higher than 80.17% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 5.9, COUPA SOFTWARE INC has a higher such ratio than 81.49% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 5.11 for COUPA SOFTWARE INC; that's greater than it is for 80.85% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COUPA SOFTWARE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PATH, LUCD, RSKD, ZUO, and STXS.
- Visit COUP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.coupa.com.
COUP Valuation Summary
- COUP's price/sales ratio is 5.9; this is 136% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 75 months, COUP's price/earnings ratio has gone up 21.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COUP.
COUP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 76.51%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 42.56%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 46.64%.
The table below shows COUP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
COUP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- COUP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.41% of graded US stocks.
- COUP's asset turnover comes in at 0.222 -- ranking 472nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ACN, CRM, and SMSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with COUP.
The table below shows COUP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
COUP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COUP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.09||52-week high||$166.91|
|Prev. close||$63.70||52-week low||$40.29|
|Day high||$64.24||Avg. volume||2,255,182|
|50-day MA||$54.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$71.25||Market Cap||4.71B|
Coupa Software Incorporated (COUP) Company Bio
Coupa Software Inc. provides cloud-based spend management platform. The company’s platform connects organization with suppliers globally; and provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money, as well as enables businesses to achieve savings that drive profitability. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Mateo, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
COUP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COUP Latest Social Stream
View Full COUP Social Stream
Latest COUP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COUPA SOFTWARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COUP as an investment opportunity.
Coupa Software (COUP) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Coupa Software (COUP) closed at $64.43 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.88% move from the prior day.
Coupa Named a Leader For the Seventh Consecutive Time in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ Leader for Procure-to-Pay Suites
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP) today announced that it has been named a Leader in the 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Procure-to-Pay Suites* for the seventh consecutive time. For a complimentary copy of the 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Procure-to-Pay Suites, click here.
The increased demand for security and networking products amid the ongoing hybrid work environment and digitization process is likely to have aided Zscaler's (ZS) first-quarter performance.
The struggling software company might be a takeover target.
COUP Price Returns