Coupa Software Incorporated (COUP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COUP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where COUP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for COUP is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 26 weeks.
- COUP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
COUP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for COUP is 2.88 -- better than 82.32% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 7.54, COUPA SOFTWARE INC has a higher such ratio than 84.55% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.97 for COUPA SOFTWARE INC; that's greater than it is for 84.85% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COUPA SOFTWARE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MIDD, ORA, MYRG, TTD, and GNL.
- COUP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COUPA SOFTWARE INC's official web site, go to www.coupa.com.
COUP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, COUP's price/sales ratio is 188.46% higher, now standing at 7.5.
- Over the past 78 months, COUP's price/earnings ratio has gone up 17.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COUP.
COUP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -65.94%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 46.64%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 42.56%.
The table below shows COUP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
COUP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- COUP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.41% of graded US stocks.
- COUP's asset turnover comes in at 0.222 -- ranking 472nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ACN, CRM, and SMSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with COUP.
The table below shows COUP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
COUP Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of COUP, see our COUP price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$299.95||Average Broker Recommendation||1.65 (Moderate Buy)|
COUP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COUP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.97||52-week high||$130.97|
|Prev. close||$80.34||52-week low||$40.29|
|Day high||$80.98||Avg. volume||2,573,074|
|50-day MA||$79.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$66.27||Market Cap||6.12B|
Coupa Software Incorporated (COUP) Company Bio
Coupa Software Inc. provides cloud-based spend management platform. The company’s platform connects organization with suppliers globally; and provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money, as well as enables businesses to achieve savings that drive profitability. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Mateo, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
COUP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COUP Latest Social Stream
View Full COUP Social Stream
Latest COUP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COUPA SOFTWARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COUP as an investment opportunity.
13 Best Software Stocks To Invest In According To Hedge Funds
In this piece, we will take a look at the 13 best software stocks to invest in according to hedge funds. For more stocks, head on over the 5 Best Software Stocks To Invest In According To Hedge Funds. Software is to hardware what the hand is to the glove. Both are dependent on each […]
Thoma Bravo Completes Acquisition of Coupa Software
Coupa Software, a leader in Business Spend Management (BSM), today announced the completion of its acquisition by Thoma Bravo, a leading software investment firm, in an all-cash transaction valued at approximately $8.0 billion. The transaction includes a significant minority investment from a wholly owned subsidiary of the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA). The agreement to be acquired was previously announced on December 12, 2022, and approved by Coupa stockholders at Coupa's Special Meetin
With Recession Pressure Mounting, More Than 1 in 3 CFOs Worry about Paying Employees on Time
The imminent threat of a recession is increasing worry among CFOs, forcing them to make short-term business decisions that may significantly impact growth levers for the long-term.
Supply Chain Management Definition and 11 Biggest Companies in the World
In this article, we will define supply chain management, review the global supply chain management market, and look at some of the biggest supply chain management companies in the world. If you want to explore similar companies, you can also take a look at 5 Biggest Supply Chain Management Companies in the World. What Is […]
Rivian Drives $213 Million in One-Year Savings with Coupa
At a time when businesses globally are focused on improving operational costs, electric vehicle designer and manufacturer Rivian has fueled its business with Coupa Software's (NASDAQ: COUP) Business Spend Management (BSM) Platform.
COUP Price Returns
Continue Researching COUPWant to see what other sources are saying about Coupa Software Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Coupa Software Inc (COUP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Coupa Software Inc (COUP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Coupa Software Inc (COUP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...