Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: CP reports less variability in its cash flow than 92.5% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CP has less volatility in its price than merely 1.49% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CP's price: IAG, KGC, ORAN, TJX and HI.
CP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 70.94%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd produces a dividend yield 0.87% -- which falls in the bottom 15.28%.
- CP's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 84.62% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Industrials sector.
- CP's market cap of approximately $46 billion makes it a large-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than just 20.67% of them.
CP Dividend Chart
CP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CP Dividends vs. Peers
|1||GSHHY||Guangshen Railway Company Limited||4.04%|
|2||TRN||Trinity Industries, Inc.||3.20%|
|3||GBX||Greenbrier Companies, Inc. (The)||2.56%|
|4||ARII||American Railcar Industries, Inc.||2.28%|
|6||UNP||Union Pacific Corp.||1.94%|
|7||NSC||Norfolk Southern Corporation||1.49%|
|8||WJRYY||West Japan Railway Company||1.20%|
|10||CNI||Canadian National Railway Company||0.84%|
|11||KSU||Kansas City Southern||0.80%|
|12||WAB||Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation||0.59%|
|13||CJPRY||Central Japan Railway Company||0.54%|
|14||CP||Canadian Pacific Railway Limited||0.39%|
|15||GWR||Genesee & Wyoming Inc.||0.00%|
|16||KIQ||Kelso Technologies Inc Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|17||RAIL||Freightcar America, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||EJPRY||East Japan Railway Company||0.00%|
|19||CDGLY||ComfortDelGro Corporation Limited||0.00%|
|20||MTCPY||MTR Corporation Limited||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on CP dividends?Want to do more research on Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd's dividends? Try the links below:
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd Common Stock (CP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) - Dividend Investor
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha