Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CP is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 80.68% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, CP has returned $453,000,000 US dollars, more than 79.66% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: OVLY, NOV, CRESY, WTM and ENIC.
CP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of CP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 69.88% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, CP offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.94% of its fellow sector mates.
- Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd's dividend growth rate is higher than 61.4% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd's estimated return of -69.88% surpasses about only 17.26% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
CP Dividend Chart
CP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CP Dividends vs. Peers
|1||TRN||Trinity Industries, Inc.||3.93%|
|2||GBX||Greenbrier Companies, Inc. (The)||3.44%|
|4||ARII||American Railcar Industries, Inc.||2.28%|
|5||UNP||Union Pacific Corporation||1.98%|
|6||NSC||Norfolk Southern Corporation||1.77%|
|7||CNI||Canadian National Railway Company||1.64%|
|9||CP||Canadian Pacific Railway Limited||0.94%|
|10||KSU||Kansas City Southern||0.88%|
|11||WERN||Werner Enterprises, Inc.||0.84%|
|12||WAB||Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation||0.77%|
|13||GWR||Genesee & Wyoming Inc.||0.00%|
|14||FSTR||L.B. Foster Company||0.00%|
|15||KIQ||Kelso Technologies Inc Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|16||RAIL||Freightcar America, Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on CP dividends?Want to do more research on Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd's dividends? Try the links below:
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd Common Stock (CP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) - Dividend Investor
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha