Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: CP reports less variability in its cash flow than 92.5% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CP has less volatility in its price than merely 1.49% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CP's price: IAG, KGC, ORAN, TJX and HI.
CP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of CP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 88.6% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd are:
- With a market cap of roughly $46 billion, CP is in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than merely 1.21% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, CP's provides a return of -88.6% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 7.52% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for CP, approximately merely 100% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
CP Dividend Chart
CP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CP Dividends vs. Peers
|1||TRN||Trinity Industries, Inc.||2.87%|
|2||GBX||Greenbrier Companies, Inc. (The)||2.31%|
|3||ARII||American Railcar Industries, Inc.||2.28%|
|5||UNP||Union Pacific Corp.||1.90%|
|6||NSC||Norfolk Southern Corporation||1.58%|
|7||CNI||Canadian National Railway Company||1.58%|
|8||WJRYY||West Japan Railway Company||1.39%|
|10||CP||Canadian Pacific Railway Limited||0.82%|
|11||KSU||Kansas City Southern||0.73%|
|12||CJPRY||Central Japan Railway Company||0.54%|
|13||WAB||Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation||0.52%|
|14||GWR||Genesee & Wyoming Inc.||0.00%|
|15||KIQ||Kelso Technologies Inc Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|16||RAIL||Freightcar America, Inc.||0.00%|
|17||GSHHY||Guangshen Railway Company Limited||0.00%|
|18||EJPRY||East Japan Railway Company||0.00%|
|19||CDGLY||ComfortDelGro Corporation Limited||0.00%|
|20||MTCPY||MTR Corporation Limited||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on CP dividends?Want to do more research on Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd's dividends? Try the links below:
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd Common Stock (CP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) - Dividend Investor
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha