Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
CP Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for CP as an investment opportunity.
- Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd's average analyst price target is greater than 98.28% of all US stocks.
- CP has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 89.73% of Industrials stocks.
- CP has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 87.67% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 81.22% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- CP has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than 33.99% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of CP is greater than 65.6% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- CP has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding CP using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.