Capital Product Partners L.P. (CPLP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CPLP has less volatility in its price than merely 1.7% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CPLP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CSX, BJ, CVA, KMPR and FGBI.
CPLP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for CPLP, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 37.62% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CPLP, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Industrials sector, CPLP provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 87.83% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of 37.62%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 83.04% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Capital Product Partners LP bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 83.04% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, Capital Product Partners LP has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 2.6% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
CPLP Dividend Chart
CPLP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CPLP Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on CPLP dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Capital Product Partners LP's dividends? Try the links below:
Capital Product Partners LP Common Stock (CPLP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Capital Product Partners LP (CPLP) - Dividend Investor
Capital Product Partners LP (CPLP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha