Pop Culture Group Co., Ltd (CPOP): Price and Financial Metrics
CPOP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.48||52-week high||$11.70|
|Prev. close||$1.48||52-week low||$1.30|
|Day high||$1.51||Avg. volume||22,005|
|50-day MA||$2.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.04||Market Cap||3.71M|
CPOP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPOP Stock Summary
- CPOP has a market capitalization of $4,136,600 -- more than approximately only 2.67% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.03, POP CULTURE GROUP CO LTD is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 0.95% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CPOP has reported earnings growth of -495.41%, putting it ahead of merely 2.94% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to POP CULTURE GROUP CO LTD are SPOK, GTEC, HYPR, CMBM, and LQDT.
- CPOP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit POP CULTURE GROUP CO LTD's official web site, go to www.popinter.cn.
CPOP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, CPOP's price/earnings ratio is 101.27% lower, now standing at -0.2.
- Over the past 29 months, CPOP's price/sales ratio has gone down 45.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPOP.
Pop Culture Group Co., Ltd (CPOP) Company Bio
Pop Culture Group Co., Ltd hosts entertainment events to corporate clients in China. The company hosts concerts and hip-hop related events, including stage plays, dance competitions, cultural and musical festivals, and promotional parties, as well as creates hip-hop related online programs; and provides event planning and execution services comprising communication, planning, design, production, reception, execution, and analysis services to advertising and media service providers and industry associations, as well as companies in a range of industries, such as consumer goods, real estate, tourism, entertainment, technology, e-commerce, education, and sports. It also offers marketing services, including brand promotion services, such as trademark and logo design, visual identity system design, brand positioning, brand personality design, and digital solutions; and advertisement distribution services to corporate clients. The company was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Xiamen, China.
CPOP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPOP Latest Social Stream
View Full CPOP Social Stream
Latest CPOP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about POP CULTURE GROUP CO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPOP as an investment opportunity.
We're starting off the day with a breakdown of all the biggest pre-market stock movers worth reading about on Thursday morning!
Pop Culture Group ( NASDAQ:CPOP ) First Half 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$11.3m (down 44% from 1H...
Pop Culture Group Co., Ltd (hereinafter referred to as "Pop Culture" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: CPOP) announced that it has achieved milestones in the field of artificial intelligence such as AIGC (AI Generated Content) and ChatGPT. The application of ChatGPT is under continuous development in the Company's Shenzhen Technology Center while AIGC has been integrated into some of its business segments.
Pop Culture Group (CPOP) announced today that its subsidiary, Shenzhen Pupu Digital Industry Development Cooperation, will dedicate itself to developing programs where ChatGPT (Natural language processing) technology empowers metaverse and NFT digital collections, with the main purpose of lowering labor costs, improving innovation efficiency and achieving full digitization in a faster manner.
Pop Culture Group Assists COFCO Coca-Cola Beverage Limited Beijing Factory to Successfully Hold 2023 Chinese New Year Kickoff Conference
Pop Culture Group Co., Ltd ("Pop Culture" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: CPOP), a hip-hop culture company headquartered in China, today announced that the Company has assisted COFCO Coca-Cola Beverage Limited's ("CLB") Beijing factory ("CLB Beijing Factory"), to successfully hold the 2023 Chinese New Year kickoff conference (the "Conference") on October 26, 2022. CBL is the joint venture between two Fortune 500 companies, China National Cereals, Oils and Foodstuffs ("COFCO") and the Coca-Cola Compan
CPOP Price Returns