Cheniere Energy Partners, LP Cheniere Energy Partners, LP Common Units (CQP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CQP's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than only 4.99% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that CQP reports less variability in its free cash flow than just 5.38% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- CQP's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -120.24% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than merely 7.34% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CQP's price: FEDU, LMNX, CORR, FGBI and GBLI.
CQP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of CQP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 185.45% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Cheniere Energy Partners LP's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- The amount of revenue Cheniere Energy Partners LP earns annually is around 7 billion; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 93.96% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for CQP than it is for 91.67% of other equities in the Energy sector that also issue dividends.
- As other dividend issuers in the Energy sector, CQP's equity discount rate is less than 95.37% of those stocks.
CQP Dividend Chart
CQP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CQP Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CQP dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Cheniere Energy Partners LP's dividends? Try the links below:
Cheniere Energy Partners LP Common Stock (CQP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP) - Dividend Investor
Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha