Cheniere Energy Partners, LP Cheniere Energy Partners, LP Common Units (CQP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, CQP has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than just 5.01% US-listed dividend payers.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that CQP reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 4.77% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- CQP has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.28%, higher than about just 3.57% stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CQP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ARCE, TSU, ALB, SNY and WSTG.
CQP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Cheniere Energy Partners LP, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 558.7% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CQP, investors may wish to consider are:
- In terms of opportunity, CQP's provides a return of 558.7% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 94.46% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Cheniere Energy Partners LP than it is for 95% of other dividend issuers in the Energy sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Energy sector, Cheniere Energy Partners LP has an equity discount rate lower than 97.5% of them.
CQP Dividend Chart
CQP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CQP Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CQP dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Cheniere Energy Partners LP's dividends? Try the links below:
Cheniere Energy Partners LP Common Stock (CQP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP) - Dividend Investor
Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha