Cheniere Energy Partners, LP Cheniere Energy Partners, LP Common Units (CQP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CQP reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.6% over the past 5.51 years.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that CQP reports less variability in its free cash flow than just 4.59999999999999% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- CQP has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 1.64%, higher than about 99.17% stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CQP's price: CCJ, VRS, AMT, SALT and XIN.
CQP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for CQP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 257.74% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Cheniere Energy Partners LP are:
- Given its market cap of around 19 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 95.32% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- In terms of opportunity, CQP's provides a return of 257.74% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 94.03% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- As other dividend issuers in the Energy sector, Cheniere Energy Partners LP has an equity discount rate lower than 95.45% of them.
CQP Dividend Chart
CQP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CQP Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CQP dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Cheniere Energy Partners LP's dividends? Try the links below:
Cheniere Energy Partners LP Common Stock (CQP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP) - Dividend Investor
Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha