Crawford & Company (CRD.A) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for CRD.A has a compound average growth rate of 38.29%, which is higher than 87.04% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CRD.A that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: VLGEA, HRTG, ADT, WCN and NTCO.
CRD.A Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Crawford & Co, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 2.14% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Crawford & Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, CRD.A is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about merely 11.38% of them.
- Crawford & Co's market cap of $528 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 84.17% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Crawford & Co, its beta is lower than 84.6% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
CRD.A Dividend Chart
CRD.A Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|