Crawford & Company (CRD.A) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for CRD.A has a compound average growth rate of 38.29%, which is higher than 87.04% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CRD.A that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: VLGEA, HRTG, ADT, WCN and NTCO.
CRD.A Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for CRD.A, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 54.87% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Crawford & Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, CRD.A provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 28.94% such stocks.
- CRD.A's market cap of approximately $384 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than merely 24.64% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Crawford & Co has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than merely 11.78% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
CRD.A Dividend Chart
CRD.A Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|