Crawford & Company (CRD.A) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for CRD.A has a compound average growth rate of 38.29%, which is higher than 87.04% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CRD.A that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: VLGEA, HRTG, ADT, WCN and NTCO.
CRD.A Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for CRD.A, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 19.74% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Crawford & Co are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Crawford & Co produces a dividend yield 3.26% -- which falls in the top 31.77%.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for CRD.A, approximately 70.14% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Crawford & Co has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than merely 15.68% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
CRD.A Dividend Chart
CRD.A Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|