Crawford & Co (CRD.A) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Crawford & Co think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
CRD.A Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for CRD.A as an investment opportunity.
- Crawford & Co's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than just about none of of all US stocks.
- CRD.A has a less variance in analysts' estimates than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- CRD.A has a higher average analyst price target than 10.17% of Insurance stocks.
- Crawford & Co's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 78.37% of Financial Services stocks.
- CRD.A has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- Crawford & Co's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than just about none of of all US stocks.
- CRD.A has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is CRD.A a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!