Cree, Inc. (CREE): Price and Financial Metrics
CREE Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CREE is currently 37.24, higher than 89.76% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- CREE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 18.74% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Cree Inc comes in at -23.38%, a number that bests only 8.29% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CREE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TTOO, WK, ALKS, GNMK, and ADMP.
- Visit CREE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cree.com.
CREE Stock Price Chart More Charts
CREE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.36||52-week high||$69.21|
|Prev. close||$52.21||52-week low||$40.46|
|Day high||$52.72||Avg. volume||1,302,358|
|50-day MA||$46.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$53.61||Market Cap||5.64B|
Cree, Inc. (CREE) Company Bio
Cree Inc. manufactures, and sells lighting-class LEDs, LED lighting and semiconductor products for power and radio-frequency (RF) applications. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Durham, North Carolina.