Curis, Inc. (CRIS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRIS POWR Grades
- CRIS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 74.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CRIS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- CRIS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
CRIS Stock Summary
- CRIS's price/sales ratio is 137.41; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.14% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 4,515.66%, Curis Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.55% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Curis Inc's share price is greater than that of 97.98% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Curis Inc are MLSS, EFSC, HHR, ICLK, and BWB.
- CRIS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Curis Inc's official web site, go to www.curis.com.
CRIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.27||52-week high||$17.40|
|Prev. close||$9.83||52-week low||$0.72|
|Day high||$17.40||Avg. volume||2,605,696|
|50-day MA||$10.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.02||Market Cap||1.49B|
Curis, Inc. (CRIS) Company Bio
Curis, Inc. engages in the discovery and development of drug candidates for the treatment of human cancers. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Lexington, Massachusetts.
CRIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRIS Latest Social Stream
View Full CRIS Social Stream
Latest CRIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Curis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRIS as an investment opportunity.
Curis, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRIS), a biotechnology company focused on the development of innovative therapeutics for the treatment of cancer, today announced that the Company will release its first quarter 2021 financial results on Wednesday, May 12, 2021, after the close of US markets. Management will host a conference call on the same day at 4:30 pm ET.
Curis (CRIS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Curis, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRIS), a biotechnology company focused on the development of innovative therapeutics for the treatment of cancer, today announced that on April 1, 2021, the independent Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors of Curis approved the grant of inducement stock options to purchase a total of 167,300 shares of Curis common stock to five new employees, with a grant date of April 1, 2021 (the "Q2 2021 Inducement Grants").
Upgrades According to Sidoti & Co., the prior rating for QAD Inc (NASDAQ:QADA) was changed from Neutral to Buy. For the fourth quarter, QAD had an EPS of $0.39, compared to year-ago quarter EPS of $0.02. At the moment, the stock has a 52-week-high of $76.11 and a 52-week-low of $34.06. QAD closed at $59.98 at the end of the last trading period. According to Loop Capital, the prior rating for Carlisle Companies Inc (NYSE:CSL) was changed from Hold to Buy. Carlisle Companies earned $1.57 in the fourth quarter, compared to $1.81 in the year-ago quarter. The current stock performance of Carlisle Companies shows a 52-week-high of $161.54 and a 52-week-low of $97.55. Moreover, at the end of the last trading period, the closing price was at $155.88. For Vail Resorts Inc (NYSE:MTN), B of A Secu...
CRIS Price Returns