Curis, Inc. (CRIS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRIS POWR Grades
- CRIS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 77.74% of US stocks.
- CRIS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CRIS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
CRIS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CURIS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 14.59% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CURIS INC is higher than it is for about only 12.19% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -19.12%, CURIS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 15.71% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CURIS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ADAP, SLDB, MCRB, FIXX, and SGTX.
- CRIS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CURIS INC's official web site, go to www.curis.com.
CRIS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CRIS's price/sales ratio is 27.45% higher, now standing at 6.5.
- CRIS's price/sales ratio has moved down 26 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRIS.
CRIS Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -68.17%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -61.48%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -67.59%.
The table below shows CRIS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRIS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRIS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.2% of graded US stocks.
- CRIS's asset turnover comes in at 0.066 -- ranking 302nd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- YMTX, VTRS, and KDNY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRIS.
The table below shows CRIS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.77||52-week high||$3.76|
|Prev. close||$0.76||52-week low||$0.47|
|Day high||$0.79||Avg. volume||741,543|
|50-day MA||$0.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.88||Market Cap||74.22M|
Curis, Inc. (CRIS) Company Bio
Curis, Inc. engages in the discovery and development of drug candidates for the treatment of human cancers. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Lexington, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRIS Latest Social Stream
View Full CRIS Social Stream
Latest CRIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CURIS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRIS as an investment opportunity.
This month, we saw the Curis, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CRIS ) up an impressive 44%. But will that heal all the wounds inflicted...
Curis Inc. (NASDAQ:CRIS) traded at $0.62 at close of the session on Tuesday, 01/03/23, made an upward move of 12.02% on its previous day’s price. Looking at the stock we see that its previous close was $0.55 and the beta (5Y monthly) reads 2.72 with the day’s price range being $0.55 – $0.65. In terms … Curis Inc. (NASDAQ: CRIS) – Analysts’ Revisions Point To Positive Sentiment Read More »
In Friday’s session, Curis Inc. (NASDAQ:CRIS) marked $0.55 per share, down from $0.56 in the previous session. While Curis Inc. has underperformed by -1.04%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, CRIS fell by -88.47%, with highs and lows ranging from $5.27 to $0.47, whereas […]
According to data from Benzinga Pro, during Q3, Curis ''s (NASDAQ: CRIS ) reported sales totaled $2.83 million. Despite a 16.6% increase in earnings, the company posted a loss of $13.29 million. In Q2, Curis brought in $2.39 million in sales but lost $15.94 million in earnings. What Is ROCE? Earnings data without context is not clear and can be difficult to base trading decisions on. Return on Capital Employed (ROCE) helps to filter signal from noise by measuring yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital employed by a business. Generally, a higher ROCE suggests successful growth of a company … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Curis Inc. (NASDAQ:CRIS) has a beta value of 2.70 and has seen 4.46 million shares traded in the last trading session. The company, currently valued at $54.22M, closed the last trade at $0.56 per share which meant it lost -$0.09 on the day or -14.54% during that session. The CRIS stock price is -841.07% off … Weak Fundamental Momentum Pushes Curis Inc. (CRIS) Lower Read More »
CRIS Price Returns