Curis, Inc. (CRIS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRIS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CRIS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CRIS is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CRIS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.64% of US stocks).
CRIS Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 21.43, Curis Inc has a higher such ratio than 93.37% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -34.22%, Curis Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 11.91% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CRIS is more volatile than 91.07% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRIS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VYGR, AGLE, FUSN, MCRB, and CHRS.
- Visit CRIS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.curis.com.
CRIS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CRIS's price/sales ratio is 597.8% higher, now standing at 79.2.
- CRIS's price/sales ratio has moved down 161 over the prior 243 months.
- CRIS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 21.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRIS.
CRIS Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 1757.31%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 33.85%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -45.42%.
The table below shows CRIS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRIS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRIS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.2% of graded US stocks.
- CRIS's asset turnover comes in at 0.066 -- ranking 302nd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- YMTX, VTRS, and KDNY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRIS.
The table below shows CRIS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.72||52-week high||$15.60|
|Prev. close||$0.73||52-week low||$0.70|
|Day high||$0.76||Avg. volume||2,235,996|
|50-day MA||$1.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.49||Market Cap||65.98M|
Curis, Inc. (CRIS) Company Bio
Curis, Inc. engages in the discovery and development of drug candidates for the treatment of human cancers. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Lexington, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRIS Latest Social Stream
View Full CRIS Social Stream
Latest CRIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Curis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRIS as an investment opportunity.
Curis Inc. (CRIS) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2022, 4:30 PM ET Company Participants James Dentzer – President & Chief Executive Officer Bill Steinkrauss – Chief Financial Officer & Chief Administrative Officer Bob Martell – Head of R&D Conference Call Participants Alethia Young – Cantor Fitzgerald Edward White...
Thank you, and welcome to Curis' fourth quarter and year-end 2021 [Audio gap] Before we begin, I would encourage everyone to go to the investors section of our website at www.curis.com to find our fourth quarter and year-end 2021 and earnings release and related financial tables. For additional details, please see our SEC filings.
Curis (CRIS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -15.38% and 3.26%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Curis, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRIS), a biotechnology company focused on the development of innovative therapeutics for the treatment of cancer, today reported its financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2021.
Curis to Release Fourth Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Hold Conference Call on February 24, 2022
No summary available.
CRIS Price Returns