Curis, Inc. (CRIS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRIS POWR Grades
- CRIS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 79.69% of US stocks.
- CRIS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CRIS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
CRIS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CURIS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 14.7% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CRIS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 12.08% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of CURIS INC's share price is greater than that of 94.98% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CURIS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SLDB, MCRB, ADAP, SGTX, and TGTX.
- CRIS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CURIS INC's official web site, go to www.curis.com.
CRIS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CRIS's price/earnings ratio is 106.03% lower, now standing at -1.4.
- CRIS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRIS.
CRIS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 45.42%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -48.15%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -52.36%.
The table below shows CRIS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRIS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRIS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.2% of graded US stocks.
- CRIS's asset turnover comes in at 0.066 -- ranking 302nd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- YMTX, VTRS, and KDNY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRIS.
The table below shows CRIS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.77||52-week high||$5.27|
|Prev. close||$0.81||52-week low||$0.68|
|Day high||$0.82||Avg. volume||2,412,003|
|50-day MA||$0.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.29||Market Cap||74.44M|
Curis, Inc. (CRIS) Company Bio
Curis, Inc. engages in the discovery and development of drug candidates for the treatment of human cancers. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Lexington, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRIS Latest Social Stream
View Full CRIS Social Stream
Latest CRIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CURIS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRIS as an investment opportunity.
Curis ( NASDAQ:CRIS ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$2.83m (down 7.0% from 3Q 2021). Net...
A Lexington biotech is laying off nearly one-third of its workforce, and it's not for the usual reasons.
In a report released today, Soumit Roy from JonesTrading maintained a Buy rating on Curis (CRIS - Research Report), with a price target of $5.00. The company's shares closed today at $0.72.Roy covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Curis, Aeglea Biotherapeutics, and Day One Biopharmaceuticals. According to TipRanks, Roy has an average return of 8.3% and a 34.17% success rate on recommended stocks. Curis has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $11.50.See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>Based on Curis' latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $2.
Data from additional patients in the TakeAim Leukemia trial of emavusertib to be presented during ASH 2022 Curis focuses its resources to drive the development of emavusertib Cash runway extended into 2025 Management to host conference call today at 4:30 p.m. ET LEXINGTON, Mass., Nov. 9,…
In Tuesday’s session, Curis Inc. (NASDAQ:CRIS) marked $0.78 per share, up from $0.78 in the previous session. While Curis Inc. has overperformed by 0.04%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, CRIS fell by -87.02%, with highs and lows ranging from $6.37 to $0.68, whereas […]
CRIS Price Returns