Curis, Inc. (CRIS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRIS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CRIS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 51.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CRIS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- CRIS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
CRIS Stock Summary
- Curis Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 11.69% of US listed stocks.
- CRIS's price/sales ratio is 65.2; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.91% of US stocks.
- Curis Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -24.83%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 11.83% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Curis Inc are LOGC, SILC, VXRT, GSIT, and SVRA.
- CRIS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Curis Inc's official web site, go to www.curis.com.
CRIS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CRIS's price/sales ratio is 597.8% higher, now standing at 79.2.
- CRIS's price/sales ratio has moved down 161 over the prior 243 months.
- CRIS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 21.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRIS.
CRIS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 5.76%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -90.58%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 17.64%.
The table below shows CRIS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRIS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRIS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.35% of graded US stocks.
- CRIS's asset turnover comes in at 0.066 -- ranking 303rd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- YMTX, VTRS, and KDNY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRIS.
The table below shows CRIS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.44||52-week high||$17.40|
|Prev. close||$7.29||52-week low||$1.06|
|Day high||$7.44||Avg. volume||2,308,199|
|50-day MA||$7.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.67||Market Cap||681.47M|
Curis, Inc. (CRIS) Company Bio
Curis, Inc. engages in the discovery and development of drug candidates for the treatment of human cancers. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Lexington, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRIS Latest Social Stream
View Full CRIS Social Stream
Latest CRIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Curis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRIS as an investment opportunity.
Let’s talk a bit about return potential, and small-cap stocks. The two attributes are related, and frequently offer investors a fine combination of risk-reward ratio to emphasize the former. It’s the basic arithmetic behind finding a solid return potential. A small cap stock, one with a market value lower than $2 billion, will usually feature a relatively low share price – and when share price is low, even a small gain in absolute terms will quickly translate into a high-percentage return. Some of today’s tech giants are prime examples of the phenomenon.
Curis Announces New Preclinical Data Highlighting the Potential of CA-4948 in Multiple Hematologic Malignancies Presented at the AACR-NCI-EORTC Virtual Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics
Curis, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRIS), a biotechnology company focused on the development of innovative therapeutics for the treatment of cancer, today announced two poster presentations with new preclinical data for CA-4948, a first-in-class small molecule IRAK4 inhibitor, at the AACR-NCI-EORTC Virtual Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics.
Curis, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRIS), a biotechnology company focused on the development of innovative therapeutics for the treatment of cancer, today announced that on October 1, 2021, the independent Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors of Curis approved the grant of inducement stock options to purchase a total of 106,350 shares of Curis common stock to five new employees, with a grant date of October 1, 2021 (the "Q4 2021 Inducement Grants").
The biotech''s shares rode the wave of buyout speculation higher last month.
No summary available.
CRIS Price Returns