Curis, Inc. (CRIS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRIS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CRIS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 58.21% of US stocks.
- CRIS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CRIS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
CRIS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 391.99, Curis Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.18% of US stocks.
- CRIS's price/sales ratio is 65.22; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.65% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CRIS is more volatile than 94.99% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRIS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FLDM, CNET, SBBP, ONCT, and MYSZ.
- CRIS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Curis Inc's official web site, go to www.curis.com.
CRIS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CRIS's price/sales ratio is 1741.67% higher, now standing at 66.3.
- CRIS's price/sales ratio has moved down 129.2 over the prior 243 months.
- CRIS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 18.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRIS.
CRIS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -90.58%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 40.72%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 33.85%.
The table below shows CRIS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.77||52-week high||$17.40|
|Prev. close||$7.35||52-week low||$0.90|
|Day high||$7.91||Avg. volume||2,818,162|
|50-day MA||$9.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.38||Market Cap||711.23M|
Curis, Inc. (CRIS) Company Bio
Curis, Inc. engages in the discovery and development of drug candidates for the treatment of human cancers. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Lexington, Massachusetts.
CRIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRIS Latest Social Stream
View Full CRIS Social Stream
Latest CRIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Curis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRIS as an investment opportunity.
Curis, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRIS), a biotechnology company focused on the development of innovative therapeutics for the treatment of cancer, today announced that on July 1, 2021, the independent Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors of Curis approved the grant of inducement stock options to purchase a total of 259,550 shares of Curis common stock to fifteen new employees, with a grant date of July 1, 2021 (the "Q3 2021 Inducement Grants").
As we already know from media reports and hedge fund investor letters, hedge funds delivered their best returns in a decade. Most investors who decided to stick with hedge funds after a rough 2018 recouped their losses by the end of the fourth quarter of 2019. A significant number of hedge funds continued their strong […]
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Curis, Inc. - CRIS
NEW YORK, June 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pomerantz LLP is investigating claims on behalf of investors of Curis, Inc. (“Curis” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: CRIS). Such investors are advised to contact Robert S. Willoughby at [email protected] or 888-476-6529, ext. 7980. The investigation concerns whether Curis and certain of its officers and/or directors have engaged in securities fraud or other unlawful business practices. [Click here for information about joining the class action] On June 1
Curis, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRIS), a biotechnology company focused on the development of innovative therapeutics for the treatment of cancer, today announced that it will be added to the Russell 2000®, 3000® and Microcap® indexes at the conclusion of the 2021 Russell indexes annual reconstitution, effective after the U.S. market opens on June 28, 2021, according to a preliminary list of additions posted June 4, 2021.
The 800+ hedge funds and famous money managers tracked by Insider Monkey have already compiled and submitted their 13F filings for the first quarter, which unveil their equity positions as of March 31st. We went through these filings, fixed typos and other more significant errors and identified the changes in hedge fund portfolios. Our extensive […]
CRIS Price Returns