CorMedix Inc. (CRMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRMD POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CRMD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 47.8% of US stocks.
- CRMD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CRMD ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
CRMD Stock Summary
- CorMedix Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 6.31% of US listed stocks.
- CRMD's price/sales ratio is 1,109.04; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.57% of US stocks.
- CRMD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 7.06% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CorMedix Inc are RLAY, GBT, CERS, PDEX, and SMTC.
- CRMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CorMedix Inc's official web site, go to www.cormedix.com.
CRMD Valuation Summary
- CRMD's price/sales ratio is 1004.1; this is 8746.7% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- CRMD's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 138 months.
- Over the past 138 months, CRMD's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRMD.
CRMD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 0.58%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -12.1%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 30.89%.
The table below shows CRMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRMD has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.4% of graded US stocks.
- CRMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.004 -- ranking 418th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ADAP, FBRX, and IDXX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRMD.
The table below shows CRMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.24||52-week high||$8.38|
|Prev. close||$3.25||52-week low||$2.87|
|Day high||$3.31||Avg. volume||285,247|
|50-day MA||$4.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.76||Market Cap||126.76M|
CorMedix Inc. (CRMD) Company Bio
CorMedix Inc., a commercial pharmaceutical and medical device company, intends to in-license, develop, and commercialize prophylactic and therapeutic for the prevention and treatment of infectious and inflammatory diseases. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Bridgewater, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRMD Latest Social Stream
View Full CRMD Social Stream
Latest CRMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CorMedix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRMD as an investment opportunity.
Even when a business is losing money, it's possible for shareholders to make money if they buy a good business at the...
BERKELEY HEIGHTS, N.J., Jan. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CorMedix Inc. (Nasdaq: CRMD), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing therapeutic products for the prevention and treatment of infectious and inflammatory disease, today announced that CorMedix management will be participating in several upcoming investor conferences in January. Investor Conference Details LifeSci Partners – 11th Annual Corporate Access Event Wednesday, January 5th – Friday, January 7th To re
Spire Wealth Management increased its holdings in shares of CorMedix Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:CRMD) by 166.7% during the 3rd quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The firm owned 11,200 shares of the biotechnology companys stock after buying an additional 7,000 shares during the period. Spire Wealth 
CorMedix Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:CRMD) Director Myron Kaplan purchased 10,000 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, November 16th. The stock was bought at an average price of $5.14 per share, with a total value of $51,400.00. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available 
Zacks Investment Research downgraded shares of CorMedix (NYSEAMERICAN:CRMD) from a hold rating to a sell rating in a research report report published on Friday morning, Zacks.com reports. According to Zacks, CorMedix Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing therapeutic products for the prevention and treatment of infectious and inflammatory diseases. The Company 
CRMD Price Returns