CorMedix Inc. (CRMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRMD POWR Grades
- CRMD scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 82.48% of US stocks.
- CRMD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- CRMD ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
CRMD Stock Summary
- CRMD's price/sales ratio is 764.26; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.19% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 53,531.8%, CorMedix Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.91% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CRMD is more volatile than 94.49% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CorMedix Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BILL, JKHY, GLPG, MMYT, and TYL.
- Visit CRMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cormedix.com.
CRMD Valuation Summary
- CRMD's price/sales ratio is 1004.1; this is 8746.7% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- CRMD's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 138 months.
- Over the past 138 months, CRMD's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRMD.
CRMD Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 30.89%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 52.74%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -28.91%.
The table below shows CRMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRMD has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.44% of graded US stocks.
- CRMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.004 -- ranking 418th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- INFI, ADAP, and FBRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRMD.
The table below shows CRMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.92||52-week high||$18.80|
|Prev. close||$4.75||52-week low||$4.36|
|Day high||$5.01||Avg. volume||615,645|
|50-day MA||$5.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.79||Market Cap||187.38M|
CorMedix Inc. (CRMD) Company Bio
CorMedix Inc., a commercial pharmaceutical and medical device company, intends to in-license, develop, and commercialize prophylactic and therapeutic for the prevention and treatment of infectious and inflammatory diseases. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Bridgewater, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRMD Latest Social Stream
View Full CRMD Social Stream
Latest CRMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CorMedix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRMD as an investment opportunity.
CorMedix Inc. Announces Abstracts at Upcoming Conferences Showing Patient Outcomes and Economic Burden of CRBSI
BERKELEY HEIGHTS, N.J., Oct. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CorMedix Inc. (Nasdaq: CRMD), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing therapeutic products for the prevention and treatment of infectious and inflammatory disease, today announced the acceptance for presentation of three abstracts at industry conferences. These include one abstract presented today at the Association of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) Nexus conference in Denver, Colorado, and two abstracts being
BERKELEY HEIGHTS, N.J., Oct. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CorMedix Inc. (Nasdaq: CRMD), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing therapeutic products for the prevention and treatment of infectious and inflammatory disease, today announced changes to its executive leadership team. Khoso Baluch is retiring from his role as Chief Executive Officer, effective October 4, 2021, and has also resigned from the Company’s Board of Directors. John Armstrong, EVP for Technical O
The Antimicrobials Working Group (AWG), a coalition of companies with the mission to combat drug resistant infections and spur life-saving innovations, today announced that 10 of its member companies will present data from their clinical and research programs at IDWeek 2021 taking place virtually from September 29-October 3, 2021. AWG members are presenting a total of 23 poster presentations and 3 oral abstract presentations.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 20, 2021 / Jakubowitz Law announces that securities fraud class action lawsuits have commenced on behalf of shareholders of the following publicly-traded companies who purchased shares within the class periods listed below. Shareholders interested in representing the class of wronged shareholders have until the lead plaintiff deadline to petition the court.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: CRMD SLQT SPPI: The Law Offices of Vincent Wong Reminds Investors of Important Class Action Deadlines
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 20, 2021 / The Law Offices of Vincent Wong announce that class actions have commenced on behalf of certain shareholders in the following companies. If you suffered a loss you have until the lead plaintiff deadline to request that the court appoint you as lead plaintiff.
CRMD Price Returns