CorMedix Inc. (CRMD): Price and Financial Metrics
CRMD Stock Summary
- CRMD's price/sales ratio is 624.64; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.47% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -99.95%, CorMedix Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 1.97% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CorMedix Inc comes in at -42.52%, a number that bests only 4.4% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CorMedix Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AXDX, HJLI, WKHS, RKDA, and TELL.
- Visit CRMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cormedix.com.
CRMD Stock Price Chart More Charts
CRMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.18||52-week high||$10.76|
|Prev. close||$6.30||52-week low||$4.86|
|Day high||$6.42||Avg. volume||204,200|
|50-day MA||$6.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.16||Market Cap||158.54M|
CorMedix Inc. (CRMD) Company Bio
CorMedix Inc., a commercial pharmaceutical and medical device company, intends to in-license, develop, and commercialize prophylactic and therapeutic for the prevention and treatment of infectious and inflammatory diseases. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Bridgewater, New Jersey.