Carbo Ceramics, Inc. (CRR): Price and Financial Metrics
CRR Stock Summary
- CRR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.94 -- higher than merely 6.3% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of Carbo Ceramics Inc's share price is greater than that of 95.38% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CRR comes in at 45.35% -- higher than that of 95.06% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SYPR, TMST, BTN, JASN, and AMS.
- CRR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Carbo Ceramics Inc's official web site, go to www.carboceramics.com.
CRR Stock Price Chart More Charts
CRR Price/Volume Stats
Carbo Ceramics, Inc. (CRR) Company Bio
Carbo Ceramics manufactures and sells ceramic proppants, resin-coated ceramic, and resin-coated sand proppants for use in the hydraulic fracturing of natural gas and oil wells. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Houston, Texas.