CapStar Financial Holdings, Inc. (CSTR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, CSTR has issued more dividends than merely 5.94% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, CSTR's comes in at 10.16 -- better than 96.75% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, CSTR has returned $3,870,000 US dollars, more than just 10.59% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CSTR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: OSG, TK, GECC, ADT and ATAX.
CSTR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of CSTR, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 65.47%. Digging deeper, the aspects of CapStar Financial Holdings Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, CapStar Financial Holdings Inc offers a higher dividend yield than just 19.06% of them.
- CSTR's market cap of approximately $282 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than just 19.22% of them.
CSTR Dividend Chart
CSTR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CSTR Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CSTR dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about CapStar Financial Holdings Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
CapStar Financial Holdings Inc Common Stock (CSTR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for CapStar Financial Holdings Inc (CSTR) - Dividend Investor
CapStar Financial Holdings Inc (CSTR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha