CTI Industries Corporation (CTIB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTIB POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CTIB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CTIB is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CTIB's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.72% of US stocks).
CTIB Stock Summary
- Yunhong CTI Ltd's market capitalization of $10,831,620 is ahead of merely 2.2% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Yunhong CTI Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Yunhong CTI Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 52.84%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.94% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CTIB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NGL, MHLD, TIGO, CMLS, and IHRT.
- CTIB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Yunhong CTI Ltd's official web site, go to www.ctiindustries.com.
CTIB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTIB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.96||52-week high||$8.37|
|Prev. close||$1.93||52-week low||$1.30|
|Day high||$2.04||Avg. volume||2,068,945|
|50-day MA||$1.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.93||Market Cap||11.54M|
CTIB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CTIB, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Yunhong CTI Ltd ranked in the 31th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 59.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Yunhong CTI Ltd ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 40. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 9.75% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- Yunhong CTI Ltd's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.78. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 13.35% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CTIB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTIB Latest Social Stream
View Full CTIB Social Stream
Latest CTIB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Yunhong CTI Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTIB as an investment opportunity.
Company expects momentum to continue with strong Y-o-Y growth of Father's Day and Graduation 2021 salesLAKE BARRINGTON, IL / ACCESSWIRE / May 26, 2021 / Yunhong CTI Ltd. (Nasdaq:CTIB) ("Yunhong CTI" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of custom film products, foil and latex novelty balloons, and flexible packaging products, announced that preliminary, unaudited sales results for Mother's Day 2021 increased approximately 17% year-over-year across all of its Mother's Day specific product categories.
Yunhong CTI Ltd. Announces Closing of Sale-Leaseback Transaction and Forbearance Agreement with Lender
LAKE BARRINGTON, IL / ACCESSWIRE / May 10, 2021 / Yunhong CTI Ltd. The transaction closed on April 29, 2021.
Yunhong CTI Ltd. Announces $1.5 Million Private Placement of Series C Convertible Preferred Stock with LF International Pte. Ltd., a Company Controlled by CTI’s Chairman Mr. Yubao Li, Pending Shareholder Approval
LAKE BARRINGTON, IL / ACCESSWIRE / January 21, 2021 /Yunhong CTI Ltd. (Nasdaq:CTIB) ("Yunhong CTI" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of custom film products, foil and latex novelty balloons, and flexible packaging products, announced that it has entered into a stock purchase agreement with LF International Pte.
Addition of Second Machine Expected to Increase Company's Foil Novelty Balloon Output by 28% Annually Starting in Q4 2020LAKE BARRINGTON, IL / ACCESSWIRE / December 22, 2020 / Yunhong CTI Ltd.
Yunhong CTI Ltd. Announces Production Capacity Expansion at Its Lake Barrington, Illinois Facility to Meet Increased Customer Demand
Additional Equipment Expected to Increase Company's Foil Novelty Balloon Output by 14% Annually Starting in Q4 2020LAKE BARRINGTON, IL / ACCESSWIRE / November 5, 2020 / Yunhong CTI Ltd.
CTIB Price Returns