CTI Industries Corporation (CTIB): Price and Financial Metrics
CTIB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.40||52-week high||$2.40|
|Prev. close||$1.97||52-week low||$0.33|
|Day high||$2.40||Avg. volume||36,835|
|50-day MA||$1.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.67||Market Cap||48.23M|
CTIB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTIB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CTIB is 4.36 -- better than 88.97% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CTIB is currently 68.51, higher than 95.73% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of YUNHONG GREEN CTI LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to YUNHONG GREEN CTI LTD are FLS, XPEL, PAHC, JBT, and MLR.
- Visit CTIB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ctiindustries.com.
CTIB Valuation Summary
- CTIB's EV/EBIT ratio is -162.4; this is 1247.7% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- CTIB's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTIB.
CTIB Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -56.28%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -166.81%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 94.93%.
The table below shows CTIB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTIB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTIB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.64% of graded US stocks.
- CTIB's asset turnover comes in at 1.197 -- ranking 6th of 22 Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- BERY, WMS, and RAVN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTIB.
The table below shows CTIB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTIB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTIB Latest Social Stream
View Full CTIB Social Stream
Latest CTIB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about YUNHONG GREEN CTI LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTIB as an investment opportunity.
Yunhong CTI Ltd. Reports Second Quarter 2023 Revenue of $4.1 Million and Net Loss of $0.1 Million; Year to Date Revenue of $9.1 Million and Net Income of $0.2 Million
Yunhong CTI Ltd. (Nasdaq:CTIB) ("Yunhong CTI" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of custom film packaging products, novelty balloons, and candy and balloon gift solutions, today announced its financial results for the second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2023. Management will host a conference call to discuss these results and other matters on Thursday, August 3, 2023, at 9:00 a.m. Central Time / 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
Yunhong CTI Ltd. (NASDAQ:CTIB) ("Yunhong CTI" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of custom film products, novelty balloons, gift items and flexible packaging products, today announced that the Company will be hosting an investor conference call and live webcast on Thursday, August 3, 2023 at 10:00 am ET to review its second quarter 2023 financial results.
Yunhong CTI ( NASDAQ:CTIB ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$5.05m (down 13% from 1Q 2022...
Key Insights Yunhong CTI's estimated fair value is US$2.27 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Current share...
Yunhong CTI Ltd. (NASDAQ:CTIB) ("Yunhong CTI" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of custom film packaging products, novelty balloons, and candy and balloon gift solutions, today announced its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023. Management will host a conference call to discuss these results and other matters on Thursday, April 27, 2023, at 9:00 a.m. Central Time / 10:00 a.m.
CTIB Price Returns