CTI Industries Corporation (CTIB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTIB Stock Summary
- CTIB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.36 -- higher than only 4.52% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, CTIB has reported earnings growth of -493.46%, putting it ahead of merely 3.68% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that CTIB's revenue has grown -40.02% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 5.16% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to YUNHONG CTI LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be CNDT, ULH, CNFR, WYY, and CBRL.
- CTIB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit YUNHONG CTI LTD's official web site, go to www.ctiindustries.com.
CTIB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CTIB's price/sales ratio is 20% lower, now standing at 1.4.
- Over the past 241 months, CTIB's price/earnings ratio has gone up 4.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTIB.
CTIB Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -56.28%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -166.81%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 94.93%.
The table below shows CTIB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTIB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTIB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.64% of graded US stocks.
- CTIB's asset turnover comes in at 1.197 -- ranking 6th of 22 Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- BERY, WMS, and RAVN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTIB.
The table below shows CTIB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTIB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTIB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.40||52-week high||$2.08|
|Prev. close||$1.46||52-week low||$0.33|
|Day high||$1.46||Avg. volume||55,730|
|50-day MA||$1.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.06||Market Cap||8.28M|
Most Popular Stories View All
CTIB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTIB Latest Social Stream
View Full CTIB Social Stream
Latest CTIB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about YUNHONG CTI LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTIB as an investment opportunity.
Yunhong CTI Ltd. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
Yunhong CTI Ltd. (Nasdaq:CTIB) ("Yunhong CTI" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of custom film products, foil and latex novelty balloons, and flexible packaging products, today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2022. Management will host a conference call to discuss these results and other matters on Thursday, February 23, 2023, at 9:00 a.m. Central Time / 10:00 a.m.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Monday
It's time to start the week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders will want to keep a watch on Monday!
Yunhong CTI Ltd. to Host Fourth Quarter and Year End 2022 Conference Call on February 23rd
Yunhong CTI Ltd. (Nasdaq:CTIB) ("Yunhong CTI" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of custom film products, foil and latex novelty balloons, and flexible packaging products, today announced that the Company will be hosting an investor conference call and live webcast on Thursday, February 23, 2023 at 10:00 am ET to review its fourth quarter and year end 2022 financial results.
Yunhong CTI Ltd. in Collaboration with Yunhong Biotechnology, Inc. is Going Green
Yunhong CTI Ltd. (Nasdaq:CTIB) ("Yunhong CTI" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of custom film products, foil and latex novelty balloons, and flexible packaging products, today announced that through its partnership with Yunhong Biotechnology, Inc. ("YB"), a member of the Yunhong Group ("YG") family of companies, established to bring to the U.S.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Friday
We're starting off the day with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about for Friday morning!
CTIB Price Returns
Continue Researching CTIBWant to do more research on Cti Industries Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cti Industries Corp (CTIB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cti Industries Corp (CTIB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cti Industries Corp (CTIB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...