CTI BioPharma Corp. (CTIC): Price and Financial Metrics
CTIC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -27.26%, Cti Biopharma Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 10.91% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Cti Biopharma Corp comes in at 45.19%, a number that bests 88.42% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CTIC is more volatile than 88.02% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cti Biopharma Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be QUIK, QTNT, RMBS, APVO, and DNN.
- Visit CTIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ctibiopharma.com.
CTIC Stock Price Chart More Charts
CTIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.25||52-week high||$1.93|
|Prev. close||$1.32||52-week low||$0.63|
|Day high||$1.34||Avg. volume||273,139|
|50-day MA||$1.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.94||Market Cap||72.47M|
CTI BioPharma Corp. (CTIC) Company Bio
CTI BioPharma Corp., a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the acquisition, development, and commercialization of novel targeted therapies for blood-related cancers in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Seattle, Washington.