CTI BioPharma Corp. (CTIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTIC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CTIC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.72% of US stocks.
- CTIC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CTIC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.44% of US stocks).
CTIC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CTIC is -1.95 -- better than just 4.29% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -9.98 for CTI BIOPHARMA CORP; that's greater than it is for only 2.11% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CTIC's revenue has grown 1,332.03% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.21% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CTI BIOPHARMA CORP are NH, QMCO, DESP, AVID, and FCEL.
- CTIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CTI BIOPHARMA CORP's official web site, go to www.ctibiopharma.com.
CTIC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CTIC's price/sales ratio is 914.29% higher, now standing at 21.3.
- CTIC's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTIC.
CTIC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -104.79%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 44.92%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 44.15%.
The table below shows CTIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTIC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.35% of graded US stocks.
- CTIC's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 441st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AIM, RIGL, and ICCC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTIC.
The table below shows CTIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.63||52-week high||$7.80|
|Prev. close||$5.75||52-week low||$1.82|
|Day high||$5.77||Avg. volume||2,943,500|
|50-day MA||$5.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.67||Market Cap||714.41M|
CTI BioPharma Corp. (CTIC) Company Bio
CTI BioPharma Corp., a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the acquisition, development, and commercialization of novel targeted therapies for blood-related cancers in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
CTIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTIC Latest Social Stream
View Full CTIC Social Stream
Latest CTIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CTI BIOPHARMA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTIC as an investment opportunity.
CTI BioPharma Corp. (Nasdaq: CTIC) today announced that senior leadership will participate in a Fireside Chat at the following investor conferences in February 2023:
CTI BioPharma Corp. (NASDAQ: CTIC) today announced that an authorized subcommittee of the Compensation Committee of its Board of Directors granted an equity award to a new employee as an equity inducement award outside of the Company's Amended and Restated 2017 Equity Incentive Plan (but under the terms of the Amended and Restated 2017 Equity Incentive Plan) and material to the employee's acceptance of employment with the company. The equity award was approved on January 23, 2023, in accordance
CTI BioPharma Corp. (NASDAQ: CTIC) today announced that management will present a corporate overview at the 41st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference in San Francisco.
Here is how CTI BioPharma (CTIC) and Esperion Therapeutics (ESPR) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
In this article, we discuss 12 best multibagger stocks to buy now. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Multibagger Stocks to Buy Now. In this uncertain market backdrop, investors are focused on macroeconomic and geopolitical constraints and their potential effects on investment portfolios. Goldman Sachs believes the […]
CTIC Price Returns