CenturyLink, Inc. (CTL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, CTL has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 93.8% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- CTL has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.01; for context, that's better than only 4.28% stocks in our set.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, CTL has returned $1,710,000,000 US dollars -- more than 91.66% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CTL that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: BKCC, TTM, CMCO, NSP and HBCP.
CTL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for CTL, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 204.46% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Centurylink Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- CTL's market cap is about 11 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 96.8% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Centurylink Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than 7.41% of stocks in its sector (Communication Services).
- CTL's market cap of approximately $11 billion makes it a large-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 91.99% of them.
CTL Dividend Chart
CTL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|