CareTrust REIT, Inc. (CTRE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, CTRE has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 6.17% US-listed dividend payers.
- CTRE's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.2% -- which is higher than about 5.82% stocks we're looking at.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CTRE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: TMO, HUM, PPL, GSHD and REYN.
CTRE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for CTRE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 137.92% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of CareTrust REIT Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, CTRE offers a dividend yield in the top 11.25% of stocks in our set.
- CTRE's market cap of approximately $2 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 77.17% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, CTRE boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 91.3% of the dividend issuers in our set.
CTRE Dividend Chart
CTRE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CTRE Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CCP||Care Capital Properties, Inc.||9.59%|
|2||OHI||Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.||9.50%|
|3||MPW||Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock||9.36%|
|4||SBRA||Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc.||9.13%|
|5||GMRE||Global Medical REIT Inc.||7.86%|
|6||NHI||National Health Investors, Inc.||6.39%|
|7||LTC||LTC Properties, Inc.||6.25%|
|8||DOC||Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||5.97%|
|9||HR||Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated||5.87%|
|10||CTRE||CareTrust REIT, Inc.||5.68%|
|11||DHC||Diversified Healthcare Trust||5.57%|
|12||UHT||Universal Health Realty Income Trust||5.36%|
|13||HTA||Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.||4.53%|
|14||PEAK||Healthpeak Properties Inc.||4.43%|
|15||CHCT||Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated||4.30%|
|16||MRT||MedEquities Realty Trust, Inc.||3.81%|
|19||SNR||New Senior Investment Group Inc.||2.95%|
|20||QCP||Quality Care Properties, Inc.||0.00%|
|21||NWHUF||NorthWest Healthcare Properties Real Estate Investment Trust||0.00%|