CareTrust REIT, Inc. (CTRE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CTRE's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than 6.16% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- CTRE's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 56.93% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than 89.94% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CTRE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ZTS, NLOK, ZYXI, HFFG and HMG.
CTRE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for CTRE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 22% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of CareTrust REIT Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 2 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the mid-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 83.59% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for CTRE, approximately merely 11.83% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
CTRE Dividend Chart
CTRE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|