Corteva Inc. (CTVA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, CTVA has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 2,219,000,000, ranking above 97.42% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Free cash flow for CTVA has a compound average growth rate of 38.31%, which is higher than 86.18% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CTVA's price: CALM, GHG, NFE, CPB and PAAS.
CTVA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Corteva Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 56.15% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Corteva Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Corteva Inc's dividend yield of 0.98% is in the bottom 16.35%.
- In terms of opportunity, CTVA's provides a return of -56.15% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 27.59% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- As other dividend issuers in the Basic Materials sector, CTVA's equity discount rate is less than 71.11% of those stocks.
CTVA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|