Neuralstem, Inc. (CUR): Price and Financial Metrics
CUR Stock Summary
- For CUR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.36% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Neuralstem Inc comes in at -96.98%, a number that bests only 0.73% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CUR is more volatile than 99.43% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Neuralstem Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RTRX, OCUL, XXII, CRMD, and MRAM.
- Visit CUR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.neuralstem.com.
CUR Stock Price Chart More Charts
CUR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.52||52-week high||$13.78|
|Prev. close||$1.83||52-week low||$1.10|
|Day high||$1.81||Avg. volume||236,278|
|50-day MA||$1.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.25||Market Cap||3.19M|
Neuralstem, Inc. (CUR) Company Bio
Neuralstem, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the research and development of nervous system therapies based on its proprietary human neuronal stem cells and small molecule compounds. The companys stem cell based technology enables the isolation and expansion of human neural stem cells from various areas of the developing human brain and spinal cord enabling the generation of physiologically relevant human neurons of various types. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Germantown, Maryland.