Covanta Holding Corporation (CVA): Price and Financial Metrics
CVA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CVA is 5 -- better than 91.32% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 277.7, Covanta Holding Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.17% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.9 for Covanta Holding Corp; that's greater than it is for 90.37% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CVA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CWST, COLD, RPT, CHCT, and HPP.
- CVA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Covanta Holding Corp's official web site, go to www.covanta.com.
CVA Stock Price Chart More Charts
CVA Price/Volume Stats
Covanta Holding Corporation (CVA) Company Bio
Covanta Holding Corporation provides waste and energy services to municipal entities primarily worldwide. It owns and operates infrastructure for the conversion of waste to energy, as well as engages in other waste disposal and renewable energy production businesses. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Morristown, New Jersey.