Covanta Holding Corporation (CVA): Price and Financial Metrics
CVA Stock Summary
- Covanta Holding Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.47% of US listed stocks.
- CVA's current price/earnings ratio is 285.77, which is higher than 98.07% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- CVA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.27% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CVA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CWST, COLD, CHCT, RPT, and HPP.
- Visit CVA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.covanta.com.
CVA Stock Price Chart More Charts
CVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.62||52-week high||$18.38|
|Prev. close||$15.61||52-week low||$13.88|
|Day high||$15.78||Avg. volume||683,909|
|50-day MA||$15.17||Dividend yield||6.4%|
|200-day MA||$16.37||Market Cap||2.05B|
Covanta Holding Corporation (CVA) Company Bio
Covanta Holding Corporation provides waste and energy services to municipal entities primarily worldwide. It owns and operates infrastructure for the conversion of waste to energy, as well as engages in other waste disposal and renewable energy production businesses. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Morristown, New Jersey.