Cushman & Wakefield plc (CWK) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Cushman & Wakefield plc.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
CWK Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for CWK as an investment opportunity.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of CWK is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of CWK is higher than 20.76% of all US stocks.
- Cushman & Wakefield plc's average analyst price target is higher than 22.82% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Cushman & Wakefield plc's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 74.07% of Real Estate stocks.
- CWK has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 72.54% of Real Estate stocks.
- Cushman & Wakefield plc's variance in analysts' estimates is less than 31.3% of Real Estate stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of CWK is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Is CWK a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!