Concho Resources Inc (CXO) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering CXO.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
CXO Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of CXO is higher than 99.18% of all US stocks.
- CXO has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 4.38% of all US stocks.
- CXO has a greater average analyst price target than 94.12% of Energy stocks.
- Concho Resources Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 26.76% of Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of CXO is lower than 32.96% of all US stocks.
- Concho Resources Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than 62.4% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Concho Resources Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for CXO? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.