CytRx Corporation (CYTR): Price and Financial Metrics
CYTR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Cytrx Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CYTR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Cytrx Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cytrx Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be LOV, AMSC, AKRX, IPWR, and REGI.
- CYTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cytrx Corp's official web site, go to www.cytrx.com.
CYTR Stock Price Chart More Charts
CYTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.39||52-week high||$0.85|
|Prev. close||$0.38||52-week low||$0.21|
|Day high||$0.39||Avg. volume||273,875|
|50-day MA||$0.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.39||Market Cap||13.12M|
CytRx Corporation (CYTR) Company Bio
CytRx Corporation operates as a biopharmaceutical research and development company specializing in oncology. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Los Angeles, California.