Chewy, Inc. (CHWY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHWY POWR Grades
- CHWY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 78.94% of US stocks.
- CHWY's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- CHWY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
CHWY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CHWY is 108.13 -- better than 99.81% of US stocks.
- CHWY's current price/earnings ratio is 2,802.78, which is higher than 99.7% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 85.24 for Chewy Inc; that's greater than it is for 99.57% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Chewy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MELI, RDY, APPF, MLP, and CAH.
- Visit CHWY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chewy.com.
CHWY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CHWY's price/sales ratio is 15.09% lower, now standing at 4.5.
- Over the past 27 months, CHWY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3010.
- CHWY's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3621.1 over the prior 27 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHWY.
CHWY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHWY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.36% of graded US stocks.
- CHWY's asset turnover comes in at 4.446 -- ranking 3rd of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CHWY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CHWY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHWY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.21||52-week high||$120.00|
|Prev. close||$68.66||52-week low||$60.45|
|Day high||$69.09||Avg. volume||3,344,178|
|50-day MA||$69.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$79.35||Market Cap||28.08B|
Chewy, Inc. (CHWY) Company Bio
Operates online platform to sell pet food and other pet-related products.
Most Popular Stories View All
CHWY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHWY Latest Social Stream
View Full CHWY Social Stream
Latest CHWY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chewy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHWY as an investment opportunity.
Three Broward County technology companies won some of the largest venture capital investments in South Florida during the 18-month period that ended June 30, according to the new State of Technology in Greater Fort Lauderdale report from South Florida TechGateway.
Chewy (NYSE: CHWY) and Twilio (NYSE: TWLO) investors are having a terrible year, as share prices of both companies have plunged despite the impressive growth they have reported so far in 2021. Let's look at the reasons why the fortunes of Chewy and Twilio could turn around and help these two growth stocks become unstoppable. Chewy has sustained its momentum even after the height of the pandemic, which is evident from its fiscal 2021 second-quarter results, which were released on Sept 1, 2021.
Comerica Bank acquired a new stake in Chewy, Inc. (NYSE:CHWY) in the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The fund acquired 23,543 shares of the companys stock, valued at approximately $2,112,000. Other institutional investors have also recently made changes to their positions in the 
Courtesy of Comparably Many direct-to-consumer startups have supercharged their
Dogness'' Pet Products to Be Showcased on Leading Retailer''s TV Shopping Programs Reaching Millions of Customers
PLANO, Texas , Nov. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Dogness (International) Corporation ("Dogness" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: DOGZ), a developer and manufacturer of a comprehensive line of Dogness-branded, OEM and private label pet products, today announced that Dogness'' Pet Products is showcased on a leading retailer''s televised shopping programs reaching millions of customers daily. The video of the airing is also available on its online platform. Silong Chen , Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Dogness, commented, "It is impossible to overstate how thrilled we are to have our products showcased for so many customers. We think of the potential exposure for Dogness as being like the Super Bowl of retailing. Our products directly align with two major customer segments the intelligent p...
CHWY Price Returns