Data I/O Corporation (DAIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DAIO Stock Summary
- Data I/O Corp's market capitalization of $37,938,424 is ahead of only 6.97% of US-listed equities.
- Data I/O Corp's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.38% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 287.25%, Data I/O Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 95.87% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Data I/O Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MRIN, CLXT, AWRE, ICPT, and AKBA.
- Visit DAIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dataio.com.
DAIO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DAIO's price/sales ratio is 61.47% lower, now standing at 2.1.
- DAIO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 10.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, DAIO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 10.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DAIO.
DAIO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 14.45%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -60.83%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -349.22%.
The table below shows DAIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DAIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DAIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.00||52-week high||$7.52|
|Prev. close||$3.10||52-week low||$2.95|
|Day high||$3.11||Avg. volume||14,392|
|50-day MA||$3.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.66||Market Cap||25.87M|
Data I/O Corporation (DAIO) Company Bio
Data I/O Corporation provides programming and associated intellectual property management solutions. The Company's solutions are used in the manufacturing of flash, microcontrollers and flash-memory-based intelligent devices.
Most Popular Stories View All
DAIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DAIO Latest Social Stream
View Full DAIO Social Stream
Latest DAIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Data I/O Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DAIO as an investment opportunity.
REDMOND, Wash., February 24, 2022--Data I/O Corporation (NASDAQ: DAIO), the leading global provider of advanced data and security deployment solutions for flash, flash-memory based intelligent devices and microcontrollers, announced that Mr. Edward Smith has joined the Board of Directors of Data I/O, effective February, 23, 2022. Mr. Smith is the CEO of SMTC Corporation, a global Electronics Manufacturing Services ("EMS") provider focused on partnering with leading original equipment manufacture
REDMOND, Wash., February 24, 2022--Data I/O Corporation (NASDAQ: DAIO), the leading global provider of advanced security and data deployment solutions for microcontrollers, security ICs and memory devices, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2021.
REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Data I/O Corporation (NASDAQ: DAIO), the leading global provider of advanced data and security deployment solutions for microcontrollers, security ICs and memory devices, today announced that it has scheduled a conference call to discuss financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2021, on Thursday, February 24, 2022. Management will hold the conference call at 2 p.m. Pacific Time/5 p.m. Eastern Time. Data I/O Corporation will release the company
Redmond-based programming company Data I/O Corp. (Nasdaq: DAIO) has appointed Cheemin Bo-Linn to its board of directors. Bo-Linn is the CEO of Peritus Partners, a consulting firm headquartered in San Jose, California. “Her technical knowledge and experience in security, automotive and semiconductors, combined with her outstanding track record in public company governance, make her an ideal selection to the board for Data I/O,” Anthony Ambrose, president and CEO of Data I/O, said in a news release.
REDMOND, Wash., December 20, 2021--Data I/O Corporation (NASDAQ: DAIO), the leading global provider of advanced data and security deployment solutions for flash, flash-memory based intelligent devices and microcontrollers, announced that Dr. Cheemin Bo-Linn will be joining the Board of Directors of Data I/O. Dr. Cheemin Bo-Linn is the CEO of Peritus Partners, a valuation accelerator, for industry sectors including automotive, electronics, consumer, and medical sectors with integrated security.
DAIO Price Returns