Data I/O Corporation (DAIO): Price and Financial Metrics
DAIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.98||52-week high||$4.99|
|Prev. close||$2.87||52-week low||$2.87|
|Day high||$3.00||Avg. volume||17,440|
|50-day MA||$3.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.09||Market Cap||26.88M|
DAIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DAIO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $27,417,380, DATA I/O CORP has a greater market value than only 12.12% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42.7%, DATA I/O CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.95% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, DATA I/O CORP is reporting a growth rate of -195.99%; that's higher than merely 7.48% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DATA I/O CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be AYRO, ACLS, SCKT, EGAN, and GPRO.
- Visit DAIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dataio.com.
DAIO Valuation Summary
- DAIO's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 59.09% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- DAIO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 225.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DAIO.
DAIO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -57.29%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -235.95%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -16.82%.
The table below shows DAIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Data I/O Corporation (DAIO) Company Bio
Data I/O Corporation provides programming and associated intellectual property management solutions. The Company's solutions are used in the manufacturing of flash, microcontrollers and flash-memory-based intelligent devices.
DAIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DAIO Latest Social Stream
View Full DAIO Social Stream
Latest DAIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DATA I/O CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DAIO as an investment opportunity.
It is hard to get excited after looking at Data I/O's (NASDAQ:DAIO) recent performance, when its stock has declined 19...
REDMOND, Wash., November 08, 2023--Data I/O Corporation (NASDAQ:DAIO), the leading global provider of advanced security and data deployment solutions for microcontrollers, security ICs and memory devices, today announced that it will be participating in two upcoming investor conferences in December 2023. Anthony Ambrose, Data I/O President and CEO, will be participating in both conferences. Details for the conferences are provided below.
REDMOND, Wash., October 31, 2023--Data I/O Corporation (NASDAQ:DAIO), the leading global provider of advanced security and data deployment solutions for microcontrollers, security ICs and memory devices, today announced the availability of the initial installment of the 20203/2024 fireside chat series of interviews with its President and CEO, Anthony Ambrose. Mr. Ambrose was interviewed by guest host Lucas Doub of ZMH Advisors, with the discussion focusing on sustainability strategies for the au
Today is shaping up negative for Data I/O Corporation ( NASDAQ:DAIO ) shareholders, with the covering analyst...
Q3 2023 Data I/O Corp Earnings Call
DAIO Price Returns