Data I/O Corporation (DAIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DAIO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $34,295,722, DATA I/O CORP has a greater market value than merely 11.02% of US stocks.
- DAIO's went public 32.72 years ago, making it older than 85.92% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 76.11%, DATA I/O CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 85.4% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DATA I/O CORP are GANX, ALLT, CGNT, ACER, and FKWL.
- Visit DAIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dataio.com.
DAIO Valuation Summary
- DAIO's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 37.5% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DAIO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 16.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DAIO.
DAIO Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -9.73%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -40.33%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 19.38%.
The table below shows DAIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DAIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DAIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.85||52-week high||$5.20|
|Prev. close||$3.93||52-week low||$2.61|
|Day high||$3.91||Avg. volume||27,413|
|50-day MA||$3.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.51||Market Cap||33.94M|
Data I/O Corporation (DAIO) Company Bio
Data I/O Corporation provides programming and associated intellectual property management solutions. The Company's solutions are used in the manufacturing of flash, microcontrollers and flash-memory-based intelligent devices.
Most Popular Stories View All
DAIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DAIO Latest Social Stream
View Full DAIO Social Stream
Latest DAIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DATA I/O CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DAIO as an investment opportunity.
Data I/O Announces Fireside Chat Hosted by Micro Cap Investor and Influencer Maj Soueidan of GeoInvesting
REDMOND, Wash., November 28, 2022--Data I/O Corporation (NASDAQ: DAIO), the leading global provider of advanced security and data deployment solutions for microcontrollers, security ICs and memory devices, today announced the availability of its final installment in a series of interviews with its President and CEO, Anthony Ambrose. Mr. Ambrose was interviewed by guest host Maj Soueidan, President and Co-founder of GeoInvesting, LLC, with the discussion focusing on Data I/O’s 50th Anniversary –
Data I/O ( NASDAQ:DAIO ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$7.21m (up 7.2% from 3Q 2021). Net...
REDMOND, Wash., November 09, 2022--Data I/O Corporation (NASDAQ: DAIO), the leading global provider of advanced security and data deployment solutions for microcontrollers, security ICs and memory devices, today announced that it will be participating in two upcoming investor conferences. Anthony Ambrose, Data I/O President and CEO, will be presenting at both conferences. Details for the conferences are provided below.
There's no doubt that money can be made by owning shares of unprofitable businesses. For example, although...
Pre-market stock movers continue to be a major topic as we dive into the latest news investors need to know about on Friday!
DAIO Price Returns