Endava plc American Depositary Shares (each representing one Class A Ordinary Share) (DAVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DAVA POWR Grades
- DAVA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.47% of US stocks.
- DAVA's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- DAVA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
DAVA Stock Summary
- DAVA's went public 3.01 years ago, making it older than merely 7.7% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- DAVA's current price/earnings ratio is 276.34, which is higher than 97.06% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Endava plc is higher than 98.23% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Endava plc are GTBIF, MAGS, VICR, SHOO, and DSGX.
- Visit DAVA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.endava.com.
DAVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DAVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$128.62||52-week high||$129.97|
|Prev. close||$128.48||52-week low||$48.21|
|Day high||$129.66||Avg. volume||153,511|
|50-day MA||$113.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$87.36||Market Cap||6.82B|
Endava plc American Depositary Shares (each representing one Class A Ordinary Share) (DAVA) Company Bio
Endava Inc. provides application development, independent testing, application management, and cloud services to finance and banking, payments, insurance, retail, telecommunications, media and technology, publishing, consumer goods, and travel industries. Its application development services include development, training and consultancy, architecture integration and optimization, and enterprise integration, as well as ESB, SOA, and enterprise APIs; independent testing services comprise managed, performance, agile, and mobile testing services, as well as test automation services; application management services cover service desk, monitoring, and DevOps; and cloud services include Endava public cloud services, security management, and service governance. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in London, United Kingdom.
DAVA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Endava plc. To summarize, we found that Endava plc ranked in the 43th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Endava plc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 99. Its equity weight surpasses that of 85.15% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 1% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 7.94% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- DAVA's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 55.87% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DAVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DAVA Latest Social Stream
View Full DAVA Social Stream
Latest DAVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Endava plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DAVA as an investment opportunity.
In financial services, the push for data portability is nothing new. Glenn Geil, senior vice president and head of payments for the Americas at Endava, told Karen Webster in an interview that the seeds of what might be termed open banking, here in the U.S., can be traced back more than a decade. The Dodd-Frank 
Enterprise Agile Transformation Services Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:Accenture, AgileSparks, Endava, LeadingAgile, Hexaware Technologies, Sy
This report studies the Enterprise Agile Transformation Services Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the Enterprise Agile Transformation Services market segmented 
Unless you borrow money to invest, the potential losses are limited. But if you pick the right stock, you can make a...
These seven Internet of Things stocks will ensure your portfolio profits from the move to connect everything to the internet.
BlackBerry's (BB) first-quarter fiscal 2022 results reflect significant progress of the auto business despite headwinds related to global chip shortage.
DAVA Price Returns