Endava plc American Depositary Shares (each representing one Class A Ordinary Share) (DAVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DAVA POWR Grades
- DAVA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DAVA is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- DAVA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 3.03% of US stocks).
DAVA Stock Summary
- Endava plc's stock had its IPO on July 27, 2018, making it an older stock than only 7.57% of US equities in our set.
- DAVA's current price/earnings ratio is 201.21, which is higher than 96.19% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DAVA is currently 174.52, higher than 97.55% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Endava plc, a group of peers worth examining would be SITE, RVLV, NUS, TPR, and HIBB.
- DAVA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Endava plc's official web site, go to www.endava.com.
DAVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DAVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$92.89||52-week high||$94.95|
|Prev. close||$93.16||52-week low||$42.34|
|Day high||$94.37||Avg. volume||151,889|
|50-day MA||$86.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$72.73||Market Cap||4.93B|
Endava plc American Depositary Shares (each representing one Class A Ordinary Share) (DAVA) Company Bio
Endava Inc. provides application development, independent testing, application management, and cloud services to finance and banking, payments, insurance, retail, telecommunications, media and technology, publishing, consumer goods, and travel industries. Its application development services include development, training and consultancy, architecture integration and optimization, and enterprise integration, as well as ESB, SOA, and enterprise APIs; independent testing services comprise managed, performance, agile, and mobile testing services, as well as test automation services; application management services cover service desk, monitoring, and DevOps; and cloud services include Endava public cloud services, security management, and service governance. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in London, United Kingdom.
DAVA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for DAVA, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Endava plc ranked in the 49th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Endava plc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 99. Its equity weight surpasses that of 83.45% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 1% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 8.84% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Endava plc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -9.98. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 7.95% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DAVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DAVA Latest Social Stream
View Full DAVA Social Stream
Latest DAVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Endava plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DAVA as an investment opportunity.
Endava PLC Sponsored ADR (DAVA) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Endava (NYSE:DAVA) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 11% over the last three...
Needham Stick to Their Buy Rating for Endava Ltd
Software development company Endava PLC (NYSE: DAVA ) acquired technology strategy, consulting, and engineering firm Levvel LLC . The financial terms of the transaction were not … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Endava PLC (NYSE: DAVA) announced the acquisition of Pet Minuta d.o.o. of Croatia and its U.S. subsidiary, Five Minutes Studio, Inc. (together “FIVE”). Based in Brooklyn, NY, and Croatia, FIVE is a digital agency that delivers product strategy, design, build, and delivery of digital experiences and ongoing growth marketing using agile methodology combined with a scientific/metrics-driven approach to product design. The financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed. The acquisition will help Endava boost its capacity in the ideation, design, and delivery of intelligent digital experiences and improve its abilities in digital product strategy and performance optimization services. The transaction is expected to be earnings accretive from the first year. Endava’s cash and cash equi...
DAVA Price Returns