Endava plc American Depositary Shares (each representing one Class A Ordinary Share) (DAVA): Price and Financial Metrics
DAVA Stock Summary
- DAVA's went public 1.57 years ago, making it older than only 1.93% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Endava plc is reporting a growth rate of 13,496.12%; that's higher than 99.91% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that DAVA's revenue has grown 12,469.72% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.93% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Endava plc are RGLS, ARNA, STML, EMITF, and AEZS.
- DAVA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Endava plc's official web site, go to www.endava.com.
DAVA Stock Price Chart More Charts
DAVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.50||52-week high||$55.75|
|Prev. close||$55.43||52-week low||$24.20|
|Day high||$55.71||Avg. volume||126,886|
|50-day MA||$47.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.19||Market Cap||2.94B|
Endava plc American Depositary Shares (each representing one Class A Ordinary Share) (DAVA) Company Bio
Endava Inc. provides application development, independent testing, application management, and cloud services to finance and banking, payments, insurance, retail, telecommunications, media and technology, publishing, consumer goods, and travel industries. Its application development services include development, training and consultancy, architecture integration and optimization, and enterprise integration, as well as ESB, SOA, and enterprise APIs; independent testing services comprise managed, performance, agile, and mobile testing services, as well as test automation services; application management services cover service desk, monitoring, and DevOps; and cloud services include Endava public cloud services, security management, and service governance. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in London, United Kingdom.
DAVA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Endava plc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Endava plc ranked in the 84st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 507.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Endava plc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Endava plc over the past 1.56 years is 1.19%; that's better than 89.27% of cash flow producing equities in the Technology sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 2% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 10.18% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- DAVA's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 58.24% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|