Endava Ltd. ADR (DAVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DAVA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DAVA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DAVA is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- DAVA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 6.98% of US stocks).
DAVA Stock Summary
- DAVA's current price/earnings ratio is 87.84, which is higher than 92.04% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Endava plc is higher than 93.29% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Endava plc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.88% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Endava plc are RLI, LPX, ORI, SIM, and ARCB.
- Visit DAVA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.endava.com.
DAVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DAVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$110.32||52-week high||$172.41|
|Prev. close||$104.75||52-week low||$82.01|
|Day high||$111.50||Avg. volume||232,063|
|50-day MA||$96.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$122.63||Market Cap||6.15B|
Endava Ltd. ADR (DAVA) Company Bio
Endava Inc. provides application development, independent testing, application management, and cloud services to finance and banking, payments, insurance, retail, telecommunications, media and technology, publishing, consumer goods, and travel industries. Its application development services include development, training and consultancy, architecture integration and optimization, and enterprise integration, as well as ESB, SOA, and enterprise APIs; independent testing services comprise managed, performance, agile, and mobile testing services, as well as test automation services; application management services cover service desk, monitoring, and DevOps; and cloud services include Endava public cloud services, security management, and service governance. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in London, United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
DAVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DAVA Latest Social Stream
View Full DAVA Social Stream
Latest DAVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Endava plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DAVA as an investment opportunity.
Tech stocks have been butchered in 2022, but tech companies with an enterprise, rather than consumer focus, offer significant opportunity.
Investment Thesis Endava (DAVA) is a next-generation digital enabler, helping clients embrace the digital revolution. This business may be under-the-radar, but it has what it takes to make a meaningful impression on any investor that takes the time to appreciate what's at play here. We are looking at a founder-led...
The software developer and IT consultant stock has a 93 Relative Strength Rating. The revised score means the stock currently tops 96% of all other stocks in terms of key performance metrics and technical strength.
E ratio of 93.14.
Endava PLC Sponsored ADR (DAVA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.78% and 5.45%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
DAVA Price Returns