Endava plc American Depositary Shares (each representing one Class A Ordinary Share) (DAVA): Price and Financial Metrics
DAVA Stock Summary
- Endava plc's stock had its IPO on July 27, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 0.96% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, DAVA has reported earnings growth of 13,496.12%, putting it ahead of 99.86% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that DAVA's revenue has grown 12,469.72% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.93% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Endava plc are RGLS, SIGA, ARNA, AEZS, and SHIP.
- DAVA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Endava plc's official web site, go to www.endava.com.
DAVA Stock Price Chart More Charts
DAVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.58||52-week high||$48.00|
|Prev. close||$46.50||52-week low||$21.42|
|Day high||$46.97||Avg. volume||94,388|
|50-day MA||$42.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.78||Market Cap||2.47B|
Endava plc American Depositary Shares (each representing one Class A Ordinary Share) (DAVA) Company Bio
Endava Inc. provides application development, independent testing, application management, and cloud services to finance and banking, payments, insurance, retail, telecommunications, media and technology, publishing, consumer goods, and travel industries. Its application development services include development, training and consultancy, architecture integration and optimization, and enterprise integration, as well as ESB, SOA, and enterprise APIs; independent testing services comprise managed, performance, agile, and mobile testing services, as well as test automation services; application management services cover service desk, monitoring, and DevOps; and cloud services include Endava public cloud services, security management, and service governance. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in London, United Kingdom.