Endava Ltd. ADR (DAVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DAVA POWR Grades
- DAVA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DAVA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 157 days.
- DAVA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
DAVA Stock Summary
- DAVA's current price/earnings ratio is 94.32, which is higher than 92.68% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Endava plc is higher than 95.19% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Endava plc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.13% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Endava plc are NHTC, RVLV, SITE, SPXC, and BNSO.
- DAVA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Endava plc's official web site, go to www.endava.com.
DAVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DAVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$122.69||52-week high||$172.41|
|Prev. close||$129.44||52-week low||$74.53|
|Day high||$128.00||Avg. volume||210,418|
|50-day MA||$152.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$127.99||Market Cap||6.84B|
Endava Ltd. ADR (DAVA) Company Bio
Endava Inc. provides application development, independent testing, application management, and cloud services to finance and banking, payments, insurance, retail, telecommunications, media and technology, publishing, consumer goods, and travel industries. Its application development services include development, training and consultancy, architecture integration and optimization, and enterprise integration, as well as ESB, SOA, and enterprise APIs; independent testing services comprise managed, performance, agile, and mobile testing services, as well as test automation services; application management services cover service desk, monitoring, and DevOps; and cloud services include Endava public cloud services, security management, and service governance. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in London, United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
DAVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DAVA Latest Social Stream
View Full DAVA Social Stream
Latest DAVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Endava plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DAVA as an investment opportunity.
Endava PLC Sponsored ADR (DAVA) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
ASML Holding's (ASML) fourth-quarter results are likely to reflect benefits from strong momentum across EUV Sytems, and foundry and logic.
Endava PLC Sponsored ADR (DAVA) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
Growth across customer end markets, broad-based product and solutions portfolio and a healthy IT spending environment make CDW an attractive bet.
Endava, software developer and IT consultant, is among top growth stocks to watch this week as shares near a new buy point.
DAVA Price Returns