Endava Ltd. ADR (DAVA): Price and Financial Metrics
DAVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.54||52-week high||$95.00|
|Prev. close||$63.14||52-week low||$44.62|
|Day high||$66.38||Avg. volume||296,426|
|50-day MA||$58.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$56.82||Market Cap||3.79B|
DAVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DAVA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DAVA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.98% of US stocks.
- DAVA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- DAVA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 11.95% of US stocks).
DAVA Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DAVA is currently 25.08, higher than 85.42% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of ENDAVA PLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ENDAVA PLC comes in at 30.48%, a number that bests 83.92% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ENDAVA PLC are TR, IPAR, FIZZ, RGR, and AIT.
- Visit DAVA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.endava.com.
Endava Ltd. ADR (DAVA) Company Bio
Endava Inc. provides application development, independent testing, application management, and cloud services to finance and banking, payments, insurance, retail, telecommunications, media and technology, publishing, consumer goods, and travel industries. Its application development services include development, training and consultancy, architecture integration and optimization, and enterprise integration, as well as ESB, SOA, and enterprise APIs; independent testing services comprise managed, performance, agile, and mobile testing services, as well as test automation services; application management services cover service desk, monitoring, and DevOps; and cloud services include Endava public cloud services, security management, and service governance. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in London, United Kingdom.
DAVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DAVA Latest Social Stream
View Full DAVA Social Stream
Latest DAVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENDAVA PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DAVA as an investment opportunity.
Despite the current tech rally, investors should consider selling these tech stocks.
Key Insights The projected fair value for Endava is US$48.42 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Endava's...
Endava plc (NYSE:DAVA) Q1 2024 Earnings Call Transcript November 15, 2023 Endava plc beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $39, expectations were $0.42. Operator: Good morning and welcome to the Endava First Quarter Fiscal Year 2024 Results Conference Call. All participants will be in listen-only mode. [Operator Instructions] After today’s presentation, there will be an […]
Q1 2024 Endava PLC Earnings Call
LONDON, November 15, 2023--Endava plc (NYSE: DAVA) ("Endava" or the "Company"), a global provider of digital transformation, agile development and intelligent automation services, today announced results for the three months ended September 30, 2023, the first quarter of its 2024 fiscal year ("Q1 FY2024").
DAVA Price Returns