Diebold Nixdorf Incorporated (DBD): Price and Financial Metrics
DBD Stock Summary
- DIEBOLD NIXDORF Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 1.58% of US listed stocks.
- DBD's price/sales ratio is 0.14; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 4.4% of US stocks.
- DBD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 1.51% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DBD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PMD, CPST, GIGM, STIM, and ENT.
- Visit DBD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dieboldnixdorf.com.
DBD Stock Price Chart More Charts
DBD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.73||52-week high||$14.66|
|Prev. close||$7.49||52-week low||$2.41|
|Day high||$7.81||Avg. volume||1,580,527|
|50-day MA||$8.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.35||Market Cap||593.62M|
Diebold Nixdorf Incorporated (DBD) Company Bio
Diebold Nixdorf Inc. provides financial self-service delivery, integrated services and software, and security systems primarily to the financial, commercial, retail, and other markets. The company was founded in 1859 and is based in North Canton, Ohio.