Diebold Nixdorf Incorporated (DBD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DBD POWR Grades
- DBD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.14% of US stocks.
- DBD's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- DBD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
DBD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DBD is -4.69 -- better than just 2.02% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.2, DIEBOLD NIXDORF Inc has a higher such ratio than just 2.09% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -4.3 for DIEBOLD NIXDORF Inc; that's greater than it is for just 2.74% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DIEBOLD NIXDORF Inc are AIMC, ASH, ANY, MFGP, and CC.
- DBD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DIEBOLD NIXDORF Inc's official web site, go to www.dieboldnixdorf.com.
DBD Valuation Summary
- DBD's EV/EBIT ratio is 39.2; this is 21.55% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DBD's price/earnings ratio has gone down 28.8.
- Over the past 243 months, DBD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 23.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DBD.
DBD Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -71.06%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -54.15%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -223.17%.
The table below shows DBD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DBD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DBD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.3% of graded US stocks.
- DBD's asset turnover comes in at 1.113 -- ranking 16th of 83 Computers stocks.
- CSCO, LTRX, and SAIC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DBD.
The table below shows DBD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DBD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DBD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.00||52-week high||$17.30|
|Prev. close||$10.27||52-week low||$5.97|
|Day high||$10.25||Avg. volume||656,326|
|50-day MA||$11.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.72||Market Cap||783.54M|
Diebold Nixdorf Incorporated (DBD) Company Bio
Diebold Nixdorf Inc. provides financial self-service delivery, integrated services and software, and security systems primarily to the financial, commercial, retail, and other markets. The company was founded in 1859 and is based in North Canton, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
DBD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DBD Latest Social Stream
View Full DBD Social Stream
Latest DBD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DIEBOLD NIXDORF Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DBD as an investment opportunity.
Diebold Nixdorf Wins 2021 STAR Award from The Technology & Services Industry Association (TSIA) for its Digitally Enabled Connected Services
Diebold Nixdorf (NYSE: DBD), a global leader in driving connected commerce across the financial and retail industries, was recently recognized by The Technology & Services Industry Association (TSIA) as a winner of the "Best Practices in the Delivery of Field Services" category as part of TSIA's 2021 STAR Awards. The STAR awards, one of the highest honors in the technology and services industry over the last 31 years, acknowledge a commitment to innovation, leadership and excellence among techno
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Typically, we'll want...
NORTH CANTON, Ohio, Aug. 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Diebold Nixdorf (NYSE: DBD), a world leader in driving connected commerce for the banking and retail industries, today announced that Teresa Ostapower has joined the company as chief information officer. Ostapower will report directly to
Global Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) Market (2021 to 2026) - Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The global electronic shelf label market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global electronic shelf label market to grow at a CAGR of 16.6% during 2021-2026. Companies Mentioned Altierre Corporation Diebold Nixdorf Incorporated DIGI System G
LP INFORMATION recently released a research report on the Self Service Kiosks for Banks analysis, which studies the Self Service Kiosks for Banks industry coverage, current market competitive status, and market outlook and forecast by 2026. Global Self Service Kiosks for Banks Market 2021-2026 Research Report categorizes the global Self Service Kiosks for Banks by key players, product type, 
DBD Price Returns