Diebold Nixdorf Incorporated (DBD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DBD POWR Grades
- DBD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.86% of US stocks.
- DBD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- DBD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
DBD Stock Summary
- DIEBOLD NIXDORF Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 2.34% of US listed stocks.
- DBD's price/sales ratio is 0.15; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 1.8% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -4.14 for DIEBOLD NIXDORF Inc; that's greater than it is for only 2.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DIEBOLD NIXDORF Inc are CETX, CPHI, VTRS, CW, and CAE.
- DBD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DIEBOLD NIXDORF Inc's official web site, go to www.dieboldnixdorf.com.
DBD Valuation Summary
- DBD's EV/EBIT ratio is 39.2; this is 21.55% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DBD's price/earnings ratio has gone down 28.8.
- Over the past 243 months, DBD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 23.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DBD.
DBD Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -8.29%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 88.76%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -62.22%.
The table below shows DBD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DBD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DBD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.17% of graded US stocks.
- DBD's asset turnover comes in at 1.106 -- ranking 17th of 83 Computers stocks.
- DELL, CSCO, and LTRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DBD.
The table below shows DBD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DBD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DBD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.10||52-week high||$14.95|
|Prev. close||$2.93||52-week low||$2.20|
|Day high||$3.20||Avg. volume||1,325,312|
|50-day MA||$4.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.30||Market Cap||244.67M|
Diebold Nixdorf Incorporated (DBD) Company Bio
Diebold Nixdorf Inc. provides financial self-service delivery, integrated services and software, and security systems primarily to the financial, commercial, retail, and other markets. The company was founded in 1859 and is based in North Canton, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
DBD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DBD Latest Social Stream
View Full DBD Social Stream
Latest DBD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DIEBOLD NIXDORF Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DBD as an investment opportunity.
alpitronic, Europe's leading manufacturer of high-power DC charging (HPC) stations, and Diebold Nixdorf (NYSE: DBD), a world leader in enabling connected commerce, today announced a partnership to drive improved availability for their charging stations. Diebold Nixdorf will provide Managed Services for alpitronic's flagship product, the hypercharger. The partnership will support alpitronic meet its own high-performance standards in this fast-growing market, ensuring that retailers can offer an a
Diebold Nixdorf (NYSE: DBD) announced today that CSOB, one of the leading financial services groups in the Czech Republic, has increased both ATM uptime and cash availability to nearly 100% and decreased costs since using DN AllConnectSM Managed Services to run its entire fleet of 1,025 self-service devices. Diebold Nixdorf is responsible for all operations, including availability, compliance, security, cash and transaction management while continuously enhancing the end-user experience.
At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the Diebold Nixdorf fourth quarter and full year 2021 conference call. To accompany our prepared remarks, we have posted our press release, earnings presentation, and a new shareholder letter to the investor relations section of our corporate website.
Diebold Nixdorf Inc. on Thursday named Octavio Marquez the company's next president and chief executive officer, replacing current CEO Gerrard Schmid. At that time, Marquez also will join Diebold Nixdorf's board of directors. Based in Hudson, Diebold Nixdorf (NYSE: DBD) is provides technology services that target the financial and retail industries.
Diebold Nixdorf (DBD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -89.66% and 0.52%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
DBD Price Returns