Diebold Nixdorf Incorporated (DBD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DBD POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DBD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.99% of US stocks.
- DBD's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- DBD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 9.66% of US stocks).
DBD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DBD is -4.69 -- better than just 2.08% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.22, DIEBOLD NIXDORF Inc has a higher such ratio than only 2.7% of stocks in our set.
- DBD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 2.86% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DIEBOLD NIXDORF Inc are AIMC, ASH, ANY, MFGP, and CC.
- Visit DBD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dieboldnixdorf.com.
DBD Valuation Summary
- DBD's EV/EBIT ratio is 39.2; this is 21.55% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DBD's price/earnings ratio has gone down 28.8.
- Over the past 243 months, DBD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 23.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DBD.
DBD Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -61.4%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 77.38%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -81.36%.
The table below shows DBD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DBD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DBD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.63% of graded US stocks.
- DBD's asset turnover comes in at 1.113 -- ranking 16th of 83 Computers stocks.
- CSCO, LTRX, and SAIC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DBD.
The table below shows DBD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DBD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DBD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.14||52-week high||$17.30|
|Prev. close||$10.92||52-week low||$5.97|
|Day high||$11.20||Avg. volume||629,680|
|50-day MA||$10.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.64||Market Cap||872.86M|
Diebold Nixdorf Incorporated (DBD) Company Bio
Diebold Nixdorf Inc. provides financial self-service delivery, integrated services and software, and security systems primarily to the financial, commercial, retail, and other markets. The company was founded in 1859 and is based in North Canton, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
DBD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DBD Latest Social Stream
View Full DBD Social Stream
Latest DBD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DIEBOLD NIXDORF Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DBD as an investment opportunity.
Diebold Nixdorf (DBD) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Diebold Nixdorf announced today that Yapi Kredi, the third-largest private bank in Turkey, recently introduced the first DN SeriesTM ATMs in Turkey, upgrading to the latest self-service technology in the industry. By deploying DN Series, supported by DN AllConnect ServicesSM, Yapi Kredi can deliver a more personalized customer experience in a more integrated solution that includes NFC, biometric and card reader authentication.
Diebold Nixdorf (NYSE: DBD), a global leader in driving connected commerce for the banking and retail industries, announced today that Fidelity Bank will replace its entire self-service network with DN SeriesTM ATMs, upgrading to the latest technology.
DIEBOLD NIXDORF Inc (DBD): Price Up $0.22 (2.16)% Over Past Day, Down $-0.08 (-0.76)% Over Past Hour
0 of note is that the 100 hour changed directions on dbd; it is now pointing down. The post DIEBOLD NIXDORF Inc (DBD): Price Up $0.22 (2.16)% Over Past Day, Down $-0.08 (-0.76)% Over Past Hour appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Diebold Nixdorf (NYSE: DBD), a global leader in driving connected commerce for the banking and retail industries, announced today that Fidelity Bank will replace its entire self-service network with DN SeriesTM ATMs, upgrading to the latest technology. The new Windows® 10 compliant ATMs increase transaction security, enable customers to make larger cash deposits, and deliver both maximum efficiency and reduced transaction costs. This is especially important as more customers rely on ATMs as a so
DBD Price Returns