Diebold Nixdorf Incorporated (DBD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DBD POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DBD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.82% of US stocks.
- DBD's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- DBD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
DBD Stock Summary
- DIEBOLD NIXDORF INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 3.85% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.18, DIEBOLD NIXDORF INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 2.18% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.05, DIEBOLD NIXDORF INC has a higher such ratio than just 0.84% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DIEBOLD NIXDORF INC, a group of peers worth examining would be KODK, CETX, VTRS, ASH, and IMRN.
- DBD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DIEBOLD NIXDORF INC's official web site, go to www.dieboldnixdorf.com.
DBD Valuation Summary
- DBD's price/earnings ratio is -0.4; this is 101.57% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DBD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 34.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DBD.
DBD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -82.18%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 15.79%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -76.31%.
The table below shows DBD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DBD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DBD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.17% of graded US stocks.
- DBD's asset turnover comes in at 1.106 -- ranking 17th of 83 Computers stocks.
- DELL, CSCO, and LTRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DBD.
The table below shows DBD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DBD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DBD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.43||52-week high||$10.10|
|Prev. close||$2.34||52-week low||$1.26|
|Day high||$2.49||Avg. volume||1,095,733|
|50-day MA||$1.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.86||Market Cap||192.16M|
Diebold Nixdorf Incorporated (DBD) Company Bio
Diebold Nixdorf Inc. provides financial self-service delivery, integrated services and software, and security systems primarily to the financial, commercial, retail, and other markets. The company was founded in 1859 and is based in North Canton, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
DBD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DBD Latest Social Stream
View Full DBD Social Stream
Latest DBD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DIEBOLD NIXDORF INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DBD as an investment opportunity.
After losing 75% in the past year, Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated (NYSE:DBD) institutional owners must be relieved by the recent gain
A look at the shareholders of Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated ( NYSE:DBD ) can tell us which group is most powerful. And...
Diebold Nixdorf Wins Global Banking & Finance Awards® Best Banking Technology Solutions Provider Europe 2022 and Next 100 Global Awards 2022
Diebold Nixdorf, a world leader in automating, digitizing and transforming the way people bank and shop, recently was named Best Banking Technology Solutions Provider Europe 2022 by Global Banking & Finance Review®. The company won the prestigious award for its contributions to the technology sector for the second time in three years, having previously won the honor in 2020. In addition, Diebold Nixdorf was presented with the Next 100 Global Awards 2022 – Technology Solutions Provider award, whi
Tilt the odds in your favor in 2023 with some of these high-potential penny stocks.
Diebold Nixdorf (NYSE: DBD) will release 2022 fourth quarter financial results on Thursday, Feb. 9, before trading begins on the New York Stock Exchange. Octavio Marquez, president and chief executive officer, and Jeffrey Rutherford, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will discuss the results during a conference call and webcast beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET.
Diebold Nixdorf (NYSE: DBD), a global leader in designing, enabling and operating relevant retail consumer and staff journeys, has introduced the DN Series™ EASY ONE, the newest member of its DN Series EASY family.
DBD Price Returns