DBV Technologies S.A. (DBVT): Price and Financial Metrics
DBVT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.70||52-week high||$2.37|
|Prev. close||$0.74||52-week low||$0.65|
|Day high||$0.77||Avg. volume||184,158|
|50-day MA||$1.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.51||Market Cap||134.80M|
DBVT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DBVT POWR Grades
- DBVT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DBVT is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 135 days.
- DBVT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 8.5% of US stocks).
DBVT Stock Summary
- For DBVT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 5.67% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 25.78, DBV TECHNOLOGIES SA has a higher such ratio than 95.24% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42.37%, DBV TECHNOLOGIES SA's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.94% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DBVT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BNTC, HYLN, CRDF, CTMX, and EQ.
- Visit DBVT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dbv-technologies.com.
DBVT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, DBVT's price/sales ratio is 676.32% higher, now standing at 29.5.
- DBVT's price/sales ratio has moved down 167.7 over the prior 111 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DBVT.
DBV Technologies S.A. (DBVT) Company Bio
DBV Technologies SA has developed a proprietary, patented technology for administering an allergen to intact skin while avoiding transfer to the blood, and thus lowering the risk of a systemic, allergic reaction in the event of accidental exposure. DBV Technologies is focusing on food allergies, including milk and peanut, for which there are currently no effective treatments. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Bagneux, France.
DBVT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DBVT Latest Social Stream
View Full DBVT Social Stream
Latest DBVT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DBV TECHNOLOGIES SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DBVT as an investment opportunity.
Information regarding the total number of voting rights and total number of shares of the Company as of November 30, 2023
Information regarding the total number of voting rights and total number of shares of the Company as of November 30, 2023 (Article 223-16 of the General Regulations of the Autorité des Marchés Financiers) Market : NYSE Euronext Paris ISIN Code: FR 0010417345 Date Total number of shares Total number of voting rights11/30/2023 96,431,770 Total gross of voting rights: 96,431,770 Total net* of voting rights: 96,186,256 * Net total = total number of voting rights attached to shares – shares without v
DBV Technologies Announces 2-Year Results from Ongoing Phase 3 Open-Label Extension to the EPITOPE Trial (EPOPEX) of Viaskin™ Peanut in Toddlers
Montrouge, France, November 9, 2023 DBV Technologies Announces 2-Year Results from Ongoing Phase 3 Open-Label Extension to the EPITOPE Trial (EPOPEX) of Viaskin™ Peanut in Toddlers Viaskin Peanut showed improvement between months 12 and 24 of treatment across all efficacy parameters. Notably, 81.3% of subjects who completed the oral food challenge reached an eliciting dose of ≥1,000 mg after 24 months of treatment.55.9% of subjects completed the oral food challenge at a cumulative dose of 3,444
Monthly information regarding the total number of voting rights and total number of shares of the Company as of October 31, 2023
Monthly information regarding the total number of voting rights and total number of shares of the Company as of October 31, 2023 (Article 223-16 of the General Regulations of the Autorité des Marchés Financiers) Market : NYSE Euronext Paris ISIN Code: FR 0010417345 Date Total number of shares Total number of voting rights 10/31/2023 96,288,553 Total gross of voting rights: 96,288,553 Total net* of voting rights: 96,084,083 * Net total = total number of voting rights attached to shares – shares w
Montrouge, France, November 2, 2023 DBV Technologies to Present New Data at ACAAI 2023 New data to include late-breaking abstract detailing interim 12-month results from the ongoing Phase 3 open-label extension to the EPITOPE trial (EPOPEX) of Viaskin™ Peanut in peanut-allergic toddlers. DBV Technologies (Euronext: DBV – ISIN: FR0010417345 – Nasdaq Stock Market: DBVT), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, today announced that new data on the use of Viaskin™ Peanut (DBV712) 250 μg in peanu
DBV Technologies S.A. (NASDAQ:DBVT) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 31, 2023 DBV Technologies S.A. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.1742 EPS, expectations were $-0.15. Operator: Welcome to the DBV’s Third Quarter Financial Results and Business and Regulatory Update Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] Please note this event is being recorded. I would now […]
DBVT Price Returns