DuPont de Nemours Inc. (DD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, DD has issued more dividends than 95.48% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- DD is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 89.02% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with DD's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CTXS, SWX, COST, UIHC and COLD.
DD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for DD, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 56.43% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for DuPont de Nemours Inc are:
- The amount of revenue DuPont de Nemours Inc earns annually is around 20 billion; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 32.83% of companies in the large revenue class.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $20 billion puts it in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 27.36% of companies in the same revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, DuPont de Nemours Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 4.07% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
DD Dividend Chart
DD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|