Deere & Co (DE) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Deere & Co think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
DE's average price target has moved up $108.61 over the prior 142 days.
DE Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- Deere & Co's average analyst price target is higher than 97.22% of all US stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of DE is higher than 93.75% of Machinery stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of DE is less than 16.45% of Industrials stocks.
- DE has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 41.12% of all US stocks.
- Deere & Co's NA is greater than just about none of of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for DE? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.