Despegar.com, Corp. Ordinary Shares (DESP): Price and Financial Metrics
DESP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.98||52-week high||$9.45|
|Prev. close||$7.93||52-week low||$4.44|
|Day high||$8.13||Avg. volume||249,205|
|50-day MA||$7.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.77||Market Cap||527.13M|
DESP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DESP POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DESP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DESP is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- DESP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 41.47% of US stocks).
DESP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DESP is -5.61 -- better than merely 2.67% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -7.21 for DESPEGARCOM CORP; that's greater than it is for just 2.77% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, DESP has reported earnings growth of -714.49%, putting it ahead of merely 2.16% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DESPEGARCOM CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be QMCO, CLRO, RIGL, GENC, and FALC.
- Visit DESP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.despegar.com.ar.
DESP Valuation Summary
- DESP's price/earnings ratio is 186.6; this is 842.42% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 75 months, DESP's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DESP.
DESP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DESP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.65% of graded US stocks.
- DESP's asset turnover comes in at 0.16 -- ranking 114th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DESP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Despegar.com, Corp. Ordinary Shares (DESP) Company Bio
Despegar.com, Corp. provides a range of travel and travel-related products through its Website and mobile apps in Latin America. The company offers airline tickets, packages, hotels, and other travel-related products under the Despegar and Decolar brands, which enable consumers to find, compare, plan, and purchase travel products. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
DESP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DESP Latest Social Stream
View Full DESP Social Stream
Latest DESP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DESPEGARCOM CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DESP as an investment opportunity.
Despegar.com (NYSE:DESP) delivers shareholders favorable 48% return over 1 year, surging 17% in the last week alone
These days it's easy to simply buy an index fund, and your returns should (roughly) match the market. But you can...
Despegar.com, Corp. (NYSE:DESP) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 10, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon, and welcome to Despegar’s Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. My name is Audra, and I will be your operator for today’s call. [Operator Instructions] This conference call is being recorded. Now I would like to turn the call over to Mr. […]
BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS, November 09, 2023--Despegar.com, Corp. (NYSE: DESP) ("Despegar" or the "Company"), Latin America’s leading travel technology company, today announced unaudited financial results for the three-months ended September 30, 2023 ("third quarter 2023" or "3Q23"). Financial results are expressed in U.S. dollars and are presented in accordance with U.S. generally accepted accounting principles ("U.S. GAAP"). Financial results are preliminary and subject to year-end audit and adju
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at Despegar.com, Corp.'s...
BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS, October 30, 2023--Despegar.com, Corp. (NYSE: DESP), the leading travel technology company in Latin America, today announced that it will report its Third Quarter 2023 results on Thursday, November 9, after the market close.
DESP Price Returns