Quest Diagnostics Inc. (DGX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that DGX has less volatility in its price than 96.82% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Currently, DGX generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 85.97% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with DGX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BWL.A, BGSF, UIHC, ALRM and EQC.
DGX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Quest Diagnostics Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 805.49%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Quest Diagnostics Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, DGX has a beta lower than 88.16% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Quest Diagnostics Inc's estimated return of 805.49% surpasses about 89.33% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
DGX Dividend Chart
DGX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|