Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (DGX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that DGX has less volatility in its price than 96.82% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Currently, DGX generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 85.97% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with DGX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BWL.A, BGSF, UIHC, ALRM and EQC.
DGX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Quest Diagnostics Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 1391.52% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Quest Diagnostics Inc are:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, DGX has a beta lower than 96.75% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Quest Diagnostics Inc's estimated return of 1391.52% surpasses about 95.7% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
DGX Dividend Chart
DGX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|