Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (DGX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that DGX reports less variability in its free cash flow than 85.68% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- Free cash flow for DGX has decreased for the 4th quarter in a row.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with DGX's price: PBCT, BFS, TRMK, MRLN and XRX.
DGX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Quest Diagnostics Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 12.15% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Quest Diagnostics Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Healthcare stocks that issue dividends, DGX provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 66.67% such stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for DGX, approximately 80.7% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
DGX Dividend Chart
DGX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|