Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (DGX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that DGX reports less variability in its free cash flow than 92.45% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that DGX has less volatility in its price than 86.14% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with DGX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FRO, GWB, BGG, AWR and OSG.
DGX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of DGX, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 12.34% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Quest Diagnostics Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Healthcare sector, Quest Diagnostics Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 69.7% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Quest Diagnostics Inc, its beta is lower than 80.41% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
DGX Dividend Chart
DGX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|