Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (DGX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: DGX reports less variability in its cash flow than 85.63% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that DGX has less fluctuation in its price than 91.71% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with DGX's price: POR, POWI, AU, FLO and CNK.
DGX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for DGX, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 3.49%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Quest Diagnostics Inc are:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, DGX has a beta lower than 83.18% of them.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $8 billion puts it in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 71.97% of companies in the same revenue class.
DGX Dividend Chart
DGX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|