D.R. Horton, Inc. (DHI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- DHI's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 11.35%.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 22nd quarter in a row dividends for DHI have increased.
- Free cash flow for DHI has a compound average growth rate of 353.4%, which is higher than 97.72% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with DHI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: OMI, NVDA, RDY, MKTX and LOGM.
DHI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for DHI, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 71.52%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Horton D R Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- DHI generates about 18 billion US dollars in revenue annually; relative to its peers in the large-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than only 14.93%.
- Horton D R Inc has annual revenue of approximately $18 billion; this classifies the stock in the large-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 92.55% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Horton D R Inc's estimated return of -71.52% surpasses about only 13.05% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
DHI Dividend Chart
DHI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
DHI Dividends vs. Peers
|1||GFA||Gafisa SA Gafisa S.A. American Depositary Shares||7.22%|
|2||MDC||M.D.C. Holdings, Inc.||3.60%|
|4||DHI||D.R. Horton, Inc.||1.24%|
|5||TOL||Toll Brothers, Inc.||1.21%|
|8||CAA||CalAtlantic Group, Inc.||0.30%|
|9||FPH||Five Point Holdings, LLC Class A Common Shares||0.00%|
|10||MHO||M/I Homes, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||HHC||Howard Hughes Corporation (The)||0.00%|
|12||TMHC||Taylor Morrison Home Corporation||0.00%|
|13||WLH||Lyon William Homes (Class A)||0.00%|
|14||HOV||Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||SKY||Skyline Champion Corporation||0.00%|
|16||TPH||TRI Pointe Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||NWHM||New Home Company Inc. (The)||0.00%|
|19||MTH||Meritage Homes Corporation||0.00%|
|20||CVCO||Cavco Industries, Inc.||0.00%|
|22||BZH||Beazer Homes USA, Inc.||0.00%|
|23||AVHI||A V Homes, Inc.||0.00%|
|24||CCS||Century Communities, Inc.||0.00%|
|25||LGIH||LGI Homes, Inc.||0.00%|