D.R. Horton Inc. (DHI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- DHI reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.22% over the past 5.5 years.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 21st straight quarter dividends for DHI have increased.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with DHI's price: ITUB, FMAO, AIRI, GHG and HMN.
DHI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for DHI, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 80.47%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Horton D R Inc are:
- DHI's annual revenue of 29 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, its discount rate is lower than that of 92.59% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Horton D R Inc has annual revenue of approximately $29 billion; this puts it in the large-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 89.83% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Horton D R Inc, its beta is lower than 6.55% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
DHI Dividend Chart
DHI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|