Danaher Corp. (DHR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- DHR's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 90.77% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- DHR is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 93.17% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with DHR's price: BLX, WSR, CLPS, ARMK and WMK.
DHR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Danaher Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 83.15%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Danaher Corp are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Danaher Corp's dividend yield of 0.25% is in the bottom 2.03%.
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than just 10.92% of companies in the same revenue class.
DHR Dividend Chart
DHR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|