Danaher Corp. (DHR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, DHR has greater average cash flow over the past 5.76 years than 91% US-listed dividend payers.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that DHR has less volatility in its price than 91.63% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- DHR is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 93.22% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with DHR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: YPF, TRIB, CWEN, SMP and MOMO.
DHR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for DHR, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 83.58%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Danaher Corp are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Danaher Corp produces a dividend yield 0.32% -- which falls in the bottom 3.01%.
- DHR's market cap of approximately $161 billion makes it a large-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 5.79% of them.
DHR Dividend Chart
DHR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|