Walt Disney Company (The) (DIS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- DIS has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.39%, higher than about merely 1.45% stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with DIS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NGVC, NYT, PZZA, TIF and RMD.
DIS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of DIS, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 55.52%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of DIS, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Walt Disney Co produces a dividend yield 1.44% -- which falls in the bottom 21.13%.
- Walt Disney Co's dividend growth rate is greater than 78.95% of its fellow mega-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
- DIS's market cap of approximately $221 billion makes it a mega-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than just 18.42% of them.
DIS Dividend Chart
DIS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
DIS Dividends vs. Peers
|1||FUN||Cedar Fair, L.P.||10.10%|
|2||DVD||Dover Motorsports, Inc.||6.17%|
|3||SIX||Six Flags Entertainment Corporation New||3.97%|
|4||TRK||Speedway Motorsports, Inc.||3.03%|
|5||DIS||Walt Disney Company (The)||1.41%|
|6||ISCA||International Speedway Corporation -||1.09%|
|7||MANU||Manchester United Ltd. Class A Ordinary Shares||1.04%|
|8||FWONA||Liberty Media Corporation - Series A Liberty Formula One||0.00%|
|9||FWONK||Liberty Media Corporation - Series C Liberty Formula One||0.00%|
|10||SEAS||SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||BATRK||Liberty Media Corporation - Series C Liberty Braves||0.00%|
|12||BATRA||Liberty Media Corporation - Series A Liberty Braves||0.00%|
|13||DS||Drive Shack Inc.||0.00%|
|14||MSG||The Madison Square Garden Company (New)||0.00%|
|15||LYV||Live Nation Entertainment, Inc.||0.00%|
|16||EEX||Emerald Expositions Events, Inc.||0.00%|